• **** New European Championships section: HERE. ****

Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Has anyone successfully purchased tickets on behalf of someone in their network?

Thanks
I did, but had to log back in. I initially went to get 10 tickets (wanted more, but for some reason it said maximum 10 tickets), then when I went to proceed it said that I’d exceeded my allocation even though I’d assigned between 2 season ticket holders within my network. Basically ended up only being able to book 6 tickets, but weirdly it wouldn’t allow me to book against my fan number, but eventually allowed me to assign 5 of them against my son’s fan number and one against mine. What was even weirder (is that a word!) it wouldn’t allow me to assign 5 against my fan number and one against my son’s even though I was logged in as me!!

I then had to then log on again and purchase another 2 tickets against my fan number!

I basically contacted the others I was going to purchase for to tell them to fight for themselves as it was a bloody nightmare, and I didn’t want to miss out. Pull up the drawbridge and all that!

It seems to me that the system (no conspiracy) is only allowing up to 6 tickets per sign-on, so not per fan number, even though it seems to allow you to select 10 seats/tickets, but then subsequently tells you you’ve exceeded your allocation which only progressed once I’d reduce requirement to 6 tickets!

However you put it, it’s shite and doesn’t feel as though the ticketmaster system is linked/interfacing with the club one correctly.

Last edited:
I did, but had to log back in. I initially went to get 10 tickets (wanted more, but for some reason it said maximum 10 tickets), then when I went to proceed it said that I’d exceeded my allocation even though I’d assigned between 2 season ticket holders within my network. Basically ended up only being able to book 6 tickets, but weirdly it would allow me to book against my fan number, but eventually allowed me to assign 5 of them against my son’s fan number and one against mine. What was even weirder (is that a word!) it wouldn’t allow me to assign 5 against my Dan number and one against my son’s even though I was logged in as me!!

I then had to then log on again and purchase another 2 tickets against my fan number!

I basically contacted the others I was going to purchase for to tell them to fight for themselves as it was a bloody nightmare, as I didn’t want to miss out. Pull up the drawbridge and all that!

It seems to me that the system (no conspiracy) is only allowing up to 6 tickets per sign-on, so not per fan number, even though it seems to allow you to select 10 seats/tickets, but then to subsequently tell you you’ve exceeded your allocation which only progressed once I’d reduce requirement to 6 tickets!

However you put it, it’s shite and doesn’t feel as though the ticketmaster system is linked with the club one correctly.
One bit of club info says 6 tickets per transaction which is what it's doing.
But elsewhere the wording is clumsy and make it sounds like you can get 6 per ST Holder or Member you add to your order which is incorrect.

On a quick guesstimate I'd say we're similar, maybe very slightly behind. But they have had their middle tier tickets available from the start.

Before anybody asks for a dot count, I doubt that I'll do one, as the site is far too clunky to navigate for a full accurate count. Also at the moment I'm VERY pre-occupied with waiting for the areas that me and my friends want to buy in to open up, so afraid to get too distracted in case we miss out.
I can't for the life of me figure out why Wembley would restrict sales in the most expensive seats. Those of us who would rather sit during the game, those who have elderly or young with them, the less able etc. - all those areas are not for sale.
The consequence is that I shall have to spend the next few hours constantly checking the seat map. I have even been tasked with getting tickets for friends who are both at work and also would much prefer seats on the half way line in the 2nd tier. We're happy to pay for that privilege so why do Wembley seek to make life difficult?

Managed to buy a spare (single) ticket in Block 128 by accident. It's an adult one so if anyone does end up struggling for a seat and wants one in Block 128, Row 17 then give me a shout and I'll sell it for face value.

Can I ask the seat number please?

I can't for the life of me figure out why Wembley would restrict sales in the most expensive seats. Those of us who would rather sit during the game, those who have elderly or young with them, the less able etc. - all those areas are not for sale.
The consequence is that I shall have to spend the next few hours constantly checking the seat map. I have even been tasked with getting tickets for friends who are both at work and also would much prefer seats on the half way line in the 2nd tier. We're happy to pay for that privilege so why do Wembley seek to make life difficult?
Doesn’t seem very commercially minded of them… completely agree

I don't understand the logic in how an entire League One season can be played without VAR (which doesn't seem to work anyway) and yet the final does have it.

If we do score I won't be losing myself in the moment knowing it could be chalked off for all manor of reasons.

I don't understand the logic in how an entire League One season can be played without VAR (which doesn't seem to work anyway) and yet the final does have it.

If we do score I won't be losing myself in the moment knowing it could be chalked off for all manor of reasons.
I think you will "be losing myself in the moment", you won't be able to help it. I know I will. F'king hate VAR.

Anyone else struggling to get the seat map to open?
Yes!!, I did in the end ,took about 5 minutes,then seemed to take ages to get the seat that I had been thumping the screen in frustration to appear, train from parkway booked, it's going to a bit of a free for all, trying to get on I fear

Jesus I have a busy day at work. Log in to buy tickets now to see all the areas directly behind the goal lower tier have pretty much sold out. 🙈

When will they release more sections where adults are £31?

Yes!!, I did in the end ,took about 5 minutes,then seemed to take ages to get the seat that I had been thumping the screen in frustration to appear, train from parkway booked, it's going to a bit of a free for all, trying to get on I fear
There will be extra trains laid on to meet demand, I hear.

Back
Top Bottom