Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

When did the top tier open for Bolton? Strange it hasn't opened for us yet

Anyone know if there’s a way to get a refund on a ticket? I can obviously wait and see if I can sell it but otherwise I’d rather have the £58 back.

At 7.30pm on Saturday there were 809 seats left in Tier 1 and 702 seats left in the open sections of Tier 2.

That means about 450 sales today since the club announced we had reached the 15,000 mark this morning.

Anyone know if there’s a way to get a refund on a ticket? I can obviously wait and see if I can sell it but otherwise I’d rather have the £58 back.
I’ve emailed a screenshot of my order confirmation to the ticket office and asked them to refund me. Still waiting. I tried ringing the ticket office through Thursday and Friday but four times went from caller 40 something to twenty something but got cut off each time. If you email, they’ll get to it eventually so I’m told.

I’ve emailed a screenshot of my order confirmation to the ticket office and asked them to refund me. Still waiting. I tried ringing the ticket office through Thursday and Friday but four times went from caller 40 something to twenty something but got cut off each time. If you email, they’ll get to it eventually so I’m told.
I'm in a similar position (have 3 that I no longer need).

Just sent an email to the ticket office enquiring about returning tickets and got an automated reply saying 'due to the large volume of emails expected they may take 2-3 days to respond' (so possibly Wednesday).

I'm going to just look to shift the extras I have myself I think as they're obviously snowed under 👍🏻

I'm in a similar position (have 3 that I no longer need).

Just sent an email to the ticket office enquiring about returning tickets and got an automated reply saying 'due to the large volume of emails expected they may take 2-3 days to respond' (so possibly Wednesday).

I'm going to just look to shift the extras I have myself I think as they're obviously snowed under 👍🏻

I'm sure there will be plenty looking for tickets so you should have no trouble. I think a few on this thread have already been asking.

If anyone hasn`t got a "qualifying" YA/Membership and needs a ticket there must be plenty of ST holders who could help them out. I certainly would.

Probably be quicker than asking the club to lift the "before 8th May" restriction, as that might fail the EFL/Wembley ticket verification process and scupper the whole thing.

As it stands, no. However, when OUSP discuss ticketing on Tuesday I will ask if we can open it back up for people to open a yellow account, even if this is limited to OX postcodes or something.
Might be worth suggesting it in writing ahead of Tuesday’s meeting.

If it’s left until then, it’ll likely only leave a few days for people to actually open a Yellow Account and purchase.

It’s possible that Wembley/EFL have determined it as necessary, but if not it would be really helpful to mitigate it as best we can.

No,it doesn’t stop you. I inadvertently bought two adult tickets, no children, not realising it was the family area. Purchase went through. I’ve ‘sent’ them back.
Anyone else have this sort of issue booking tickets in the family area?

is it just me or anyone else think it's strange that after saying they are going to sell tickets' North to South' they are almost doing the opposite? both tiers have miles more sales on the south end rather than north end..........so the same side as the tv camera is, looking at the dugouts. I know they are being sold north to south techncially they start in the middle and work down rather than the top........and they've left half the sections opposite the tv cameras unopened/unsold so far, wont look nearly as good on tv
Not sure why this bothers me mind you...............but it does

I suspect not everyone feels comfortable in having to ask other people to buy a ticket for them, especially some of our casual fans.

The club or whoever is responsible for ticketing should be making it at simple as possible for non season ticket /member/account holders to buy tickets and support the team at Wembley.

Back
Top Bottom