International News Black Lives Matter

She's a nasty little big mouthed racist who wants to defund the police and accused them of targetted stop and search.......well....... of course you and the other racists will be sooooo dissappointed if it doesnt turn out to be a white shooter.....dry yer eyes there are more deserving cases.

She's a nasty little big mouthed racist who wants to defund the police and accused them of targetted stop and search.......well....... of course you and the other racists will be sooooo dissappointed if it doesnt turn out to be a white shooter.....dry yer eyes there are more deserving cases.
A woman has been shot in the head. No matter who they are or what their opinions that's a f*****g tragedy and to suggest it's a GOOD thing that someone is shot shows exactly who you are. Disgrace. Absolute shame on you.

A woman has been shot in the head. No matter who they are or what their opinions that's a f*****g tragedy and to suggest it's a GOOD thing that someone is shot shows exactly who you are. Disgrace. Absolute shame on you.

Click on my quote below, so that you go to the original post, and you’ll see what I was responding to. This individual is beyond vile and has absolutely no shame or boundaries what so ever. You’re best off out of it when it comes to them. They are beyond help.

A member of Parliament, a young mother and wife, was savagely murdered in the street before the referendum over her stance on Brexit. And you are not only dismissing the fears of MPs over their safety even after such a horrible event which proves it’s very real that something could happen to them, you are threatening them yourself by saying they’d better be afraid.

You are an utter, utter scum bag, not to mention a complete and utter cretin, and you deserve no platform what so ever. What an absolute disgrace you are. A woman was slaughtered like a cow in broad daylight in the middle of the street, and you are indulging in this sort of language and behaviour.

Hang your head in shame.

Click on my quote below, so that you go to the original post, and you’ll see what I was responding to. This individual is beyond vile and has absolutely no shame or boundaries what so ever. You’re best off out of it when it comes to them. They are beyond help.
Thanks. I've tended to avoid the political threads for my own sanity, but found myself here on my lunch break. Could not believe what I was seeing, genuine shock someone could be so shamelessly vile. I'll avoid engaging in the future. I'll go back to avoiding the political threads now, I think!

Politics is in a bad state if we are now wishing death upon people who's opinions we dislike.

Sasha has tweeted and said vile things but does she deserve to die because of that? No. Death means she would have no chance to ever change her opinions and grow as a person, people do usually deserve a second chance in life and forgiveness.

Been reported by the metro as exactly that..

Shot at 3am whilst attending a private house party in Peckham.

Not overly sure I get the news outlets reporting of her following the shooting but it sums up the modern day world the media report on things.

Been reported by the metro as exactly that..

Shot at 3am whilst attending a private house party in Peckham.

Not overly sure I get the news outlets reporting of her following the shooting but it sums up the modern day world the media report on things.
Abbott will probably remove that tweet but its totally shameful. Trying to stir up race-related issues in the UK with no evidence. Absolutely vile.

Police said at this stage there was no evidence the attack was targeted.

Detectives added that there was currently nothing to suggest the shooting victim had received any credible threats against her, and have appealed for witnesses.

The fact the attack was not targeted and no credible threats were made against her, suggests she was not the subject of attack because of gang-affiliation or because of her views on any particular subject. Perhaps, until full facts are established, no-one on here should make pronouncements of any sort? Certainly cheering the shooting indicates a lack of moral fibre in one individual.

Last edited:
Police said at this stage there was no evidence the attack was targeted.

Detectives added that there was currently nothing to suggest the shooting victim had received any credible threats against her, and have appealed for witnesses.

The fact the attack was not targeted and no credible threats were made against her, suggests she was not the subject of attack because of gang-affiliation or because of her views on any particular subject. Perhaps, until full facts are established, no-one on here should make pronouncements of any sort? Certainly cheering the shooting indicates a lack of moral fibre in one individual.
Diane Abbott has.

Not surprised. I have more respect for the views of most posters on here than anything Diane Abbott says. The moderation team have little influence over her actions, but they can comment on what's acceptable on this forum.
I'm pleased almost all posters on here have more moral fibre than Diane Abbott. Trying to use this incident to stir-up racial hatred is beyond the pale.

Wow. True colours well and truly shown.

Have you seen some of her quotes? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/op-ed/499628-sasha-johnson-blm-oxford/amp/ I would treat her shooting in the same way as a right wing racist group like the KKK lead member was shot. However in the UK we don't shoot people we disagree with so I hope she recovers.
I agree, but even if Nick Griffin was shot I'd hope that he pulled through. As I said before everyone (Apart from extreme cases like Hitler etc) deserves a second chance/redemption.

Back
Top Bottom