Current Player #3 Ciaron Brown

Solid foundations at the back with Moore, Negru and Brown now all on long-term contracts (and Long too, of course). Manning obviously sets his stall on a settled side, which is a refreshing change!

Solid foundations at the back with Moore, Negru and Brown now all on long-term contracts (and Long too, of course). Manning obviously sets his stall on a settled side, which is a refreshing change!

Leigh and Thorniley also on long term contracts aren't they?

Where’s matey boy who said most of the goals we concede last year company down are left side and he was useless and if we were to progress we need to replace Brown.

Ciaron Brown not called up for Northern Ireland
Is this likely to affect us for Pompey? I assume Beadle and Leigh will get call ups, Perkins did in the first break but I'm not aware of whether he has since but his lack of minutes won't help him so it's up to Goodrham for us to be able to call it off I suppose? Assume Pompey have enough to do it their end but if they aren't key players and I was them I'd be all over trying to play us with Eastwood in goal rather than Beadle and no Greg Leigh.

Signed a new contract. Happy with that.

Brown is a very good and solid L1 player. I remember after we had him on loan it almost felt like an afterthought when Robinson eventually signed him permanently - good thing he did. Another one which argues against the point ‘loans are bad as we’re just developing another team’s player’

Just said himself on radio that he signed a "three year deal, this one and two more".

So sounds like a two year extension with improved terms from now as he was out of contract in the coming summer.

I thought both Brown and Moore were immense yesterday - great performances from the pair of them. Beadle also looked really assured - far beyond his years. Not their fault that the rest of the team in front of them were pretty much stood on their toes for the second half..

I thought both Brown and Moore were immense yesterday - great performances from the pair of them. Beadle also looked really assured - far beyond his years. Not their fault that the rest of the team in front of them were pretty much stood on their toes for the second half..
Was thinking the same thing yesterday at 90 mins , if we could have held on, what a game those two had

Back
Top Bottom