Away Match Day Thread 27/04/2024: L1 - Exeter City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GET IN!!

What a f*****g rollercoaster this season has been, but we've made it to the playoffs!!

Huge well done to Des and the lads, the wheels looked like they'd well and truly come off, but they've pulled it back from the brink and got us there. WELL DONE ALL πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now lets smash the playoffs!!

WEMBLEY HERE WE COME!!

πŸ’›

Anyone up for a whip-round to buy a nice gift basket for Mous?

Not only for helping us get into the playoffs, but also helping us avoid Bolton over two legs, who I think are by far the most frightening side (for us and our style of play at least) of the other three!

Word for Des today - substitutions were spot on. We were wobbling on 70, but McEachran really steadied the ship - and then I've complained enough about McGuane recently, but that's the perfect situation to bring him on, when we just need to get hold of the ball and keep it. We absolutely killed the game stone dead.

Bit of a circular path this season, but we're still going - and there's been several occasions when I didn't think we would be!

I'm on holiday in Newquay so haven't been following the action. What a lovely surprise to check the results just as Northampton scored and we moved up to 5th.

Time to crack open the beer!

Edit.

Who would of seen those results.

Barnsley only drawing at home to Northampton , Reading beating Blackpool when Reading fans were saying they would let Blackpool win to spite us and Pompey who were on the beach last week beating Lincoln who's fans already had booked hotels at wembley.

Oh and Cheltenham who beat posh on Tuesday lost at Stevenage and are relegated.

Football is a funny old game.

See you all at the play off semi final.

Back
Top Bottom