• Draw

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cheltenham win

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the club read this forum so perhaps we can help toward next season with a few marketing ideas and appropriate slogans?

Trying to flog season tickets this summer:
"Stump up your dosh. We need to pay Josh".

Kit release:
"Get the new threads. Modelled by our 'good as new' starting LB Sedds".

Meet and greet with The Chairman in the Boardroom:
"You'll be in the room. He'll be on Zoom".

Season ticket holders get to bring a friend for free to the opening home game:
"Bring a mate. To Harrogate".

2022/23 season review DVD strapline:
The Coach started panicking, when he saw the mannequin.

To compare the amazing brunch offer that the club are promoting on Sunday ,have a look on Facebook for the padded seat ,covers hospitality across all sports,

Why do we actually bother attending games as the club can't be bothered to promote games

Because we've already paid for our seat for the next 2 home games. Let's hope the marketing team get off their a**e come the end of the season and promote the season tickets and get the home/away and third shirts released early. Oxford city paraded their new away shirt for next season at their last league home game on Saturday, they also wear Macron kits.

Clutching at straws I know but this is not far away from the team that got some good results this season. It’s down to mindset not football ability let’s hope LM gets the pompey response from the players with goals included!

The only way I can see us scoring goals is to get Cam further fwd but I'm not sure LM can see it.

He's the only guy who can get his foot through the ball properly in the penalty box.

I can’t go tomorrow, got covid ☹️, so am giving my season ticket to my daughter. The wallet won’t allow me to share it so I’ve screenshotted it from the wallet and sent it to her. Does anyone know if that will work ok tomorrow as a photo?
I can’t seem to find the original email it was sent on.

I can’t go tomorrow, got covid [emoji3525], so am giving my season ticket to my daughter. The wallet won’t allow me to share it so I’ve screenshotted it from the wallet and sent it to her. Does anyone know if that will work ok tomorrow as a photo?

Yes it will work like that. My friends and family sometimes use mine that way

I can’t go tomorrow, got covid ☹️, so am giving my season ticket to my daughter. The wallet won’t allow me to share it so I’ve screenshotted it from the wallet and sent it to her. Does anyone know if that will work ok tomorrow as a photo?
I've just spoken to the ticket office and they've kindly left a printed ticket for a friend when my ST wasn't used

The one guy we have who can finish - as evidenced by 26 goals from midfield over the last two years - is Cam, only he's currently playing a role in which he never gets into the box.

I understand why Manning has done what he's done over the past seven games - we were an utter shambles under KR, so he's tightened everything up, got us a couple of decent points and would have gotten us a couple of wins if any of our forwards could finish.

But there's no more decent points from now on - draws achieve very little for us over the next three games (there is literally no realistic combination of results where six points gets us relegated but seven sees us safe......and five points could be enough to save us, but gives MKD, Cambridge and even Morecambe an opportunity to overtake us, so cannot be the aim).

So we have to set up to score and to win, and I think that means giving Cam more license to get into the box.

Since Ipswich, I've thought that 5-3-2 is the best way to achieve this, and I still do. But if Manning insists on sticking with his version of 4-3-3, then two out-and-out holding midfielders (which is what we've been doing) is now too much of a luxury. We simply have to take the handbrake off, push forward and play with less fear (unless we're ahead in the second half, in which case fine......)
There will certainly be a sense of de ja-vu tomorrow if white isnt played up front and cam not allowed to venture forward more. Something the majority of fans think has to be tried as an alternative to the predictable defensive set up, yet somehow you have doubts its going to happen.

Interesting watching our goal replays on the ‘big screen’ recently.

I am astounded by technology. I mean, how much has ‘colorisation’ advanced recently….Those goals must have been filmed in black and white, surely?

IGMC.
😉
COYYs! You can do this…. Believe!

• Wow
Reactions: m
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom