General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

I hope the kit is revealed officially today. Since they have been leaked already it would be pretty stupid to not.

It depends on what the club had planned. If the kit launch was being held back to run simultaneously with a new signing for example and that was all set up for next week then I would hope that continues rather than put something out half hearted to cover an Instagram leak.

As @MJB has said, marketing and communication have improved in recent months and the way that these things are released are important. The leak is frustrating, but it would be worse if we abandoned our strategy because of it.

It depends on what the club had planned. If the kit launch was being held back to run simultaneously with a new signing for example and that was all set up for next week then I would hope that continues rather than put something out half hearted to cover an Instagram leak.

As @MJB has said, marketing and communication have improved in recent months and the way that these things are released are important. The leak is frustrating, but it would be worse if we abandoned our strategy because of it.

It has been better but these local landmark posts have been bizzare!

Shall we have a guess on today's one?! I'm going for the Beckley Booster!

I agree. But I also think if the club actually announced the kit earlier the leak would of never have happened. Every season we seem to be weeks behind other clubs in announcing next season's kits.

I’d love to be at the meeting where we announce that the stadium won’t encroach on the view from Kidlington or North Oxford.

Apart from the 60 foot shark poking out of the roof of the safe standing section.
If we are going to celebrate our Headington roots in that way, we should include the legs from the cinema too.

Instead of legs or a shark could we not have two fingers in a v rotating around the roof of the stadium, we could say it’s a peace sign as it will be from one angle.

Instead of legs or a shark could we not have two fingers in a v rotating around the roof of the stadium, we could say it’s a peace sign as it will be from one angle.
I love this suggestion way more than i probably should :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree. But I also think if the club actually announced the kit earlier the leak would of never have happened. Every season we seem to be weeks behind other clubs in announcing next season's kits.
Loads of clubs haven’t announced their kits yet.

It has been better but these local landmark posts have been bizzare!

Shall we have a guess on today's one?! I'm going for the Beckley Booster!
Doesnt matter what they are about. People are talking about them and therefore the club. Featured on BBC radio this morning even! Job done as far as the marketing team are concerned!

Doesnt matter what they are about. People are talking about them and therefore the club. Featured on BBC radio this morning even! Job done as far as the marketing team are concerned!

They have to be related to something worthwhile else people will just ignore it in future if it seems like gibberish.

I hope the kit is revealed officially today. Since they have been leaked already it would be pretty stupid to not.
I was thinking the same thing and wouldn’t it be nice if the leaks are all red Herrings

Back
Top Bottom