Matches 1st ST Ballot

I'm not a season ticket holder so pay more for each match I attend . Prioritize me over the STH please
If you were you would have got in the ballot if you entered. Personally I do hope before the end of the season we can go back to some normality where non ST holders can also attend

That's the problem, communication costs nothing but is priceless. The club have been very quick to get people using the club shop to help them out but seem to be shy on the details regarding this whole process from start to finish.
To be fair to the club here they did explain the process pretty clearly on the info page on the official website:

Once the application window has finished for the first three match group, the club will contact all supporters who have been successful for the Northampton Town fixture. Following that game the club will hold a second ballot to determine who will be allocated seats for the AFC Wimbledon game on Boxing Day – this ballot will be weighted to those supporters who missed out on a seat for Northampton Town.

The third and final ballot of the group will guarantee a seat against Doncaster Rovers for all supporters who missed out on the Northampton Town and AFC Wimbledon games. The remaining allocation of tickets will be randomly allocated to supporters who attended either matches 1 or 2.

Aren't the results of each game getting released separately anyway or am I wrong and it tells you specifically that you haven't got those tickets?

I should say I haven't entered the ballot as I won't go until at least getting vaccinated so don't actually know.

Very possibly.

Upgraded to 'yes' after actually reading about it.

I have managed to bag a Cobblers' ticket. I hope this means I won't miss out on Boxing Day. Only 60% applied so most will get 2 tickets.

Has anyone not got the Northampton game? Seems like everyone is kicking off but with our ageing fan base that lives in tier 3 it looks like you will get into most games if you are willing to go and live in a civilised part of the country.

Everyone can enter the lottery each week irrespective whether they are wealthy, an all right Jack or just about scraping a living. This type of scenario is probably what the club should have done in the first place and the ol' saying that you can't make fish of one and fowl of the other.

Happy codmos,

COYY'S

Last edited:
I’ve not heard anything either way

Last edited:
The third and final ballot of the group will guarantee a seat against Doncaster Rovers for all supporters who missed out on the Northampton Town and AFC Wimbledon games. The remaining allocation of tickets will be randomly allocated to supporters who attended either matches 1 or 2.

There was only a 60% uptake.

So anyone who didn’t get a ticket for Northampton must get a ticket for Wimbledon mustn’t they?

Looks like it MC. Have we actually agreed on how many ST holders there are?

Looks like it MC. Have we actually agreed on how many ST holders there are?

Well, if you round it to 5000 (higher than actual) you have 3000 tickets to allocate.

2000 to Northampton leaves the remaining 1000 to Wimbledon. You then have a further 2000 from Northampton to ballot for Wimbledon.

The 1000 that don‘t make Wimbledon go to Doncaster along with the 1000 from Wimbledon....

Simples 😁

Last edited:
I can’t go to Northampton game, due to grandsons school night. I’ve emailed to tell them. Lousy seats to

I can’t go to Northampton game, due to grandsons school night. I’ve emailed to tell them. Lousy seats to

That my biggest concern... having to relocate from the luxury of the SSU to the East stand ... 😂

Back
Top Bottom