Jordan Thornileyyyyy, Jordan Thornileyyyyy

Jordan Thornileyyyyy
The best defender in the land
Jordan Thornileyyyyy
He will mark you man for man
Jordan Thornileyyyyy
What a f*****g sexy lad
Jordan Thornileyyyyy, Jordan Thornileyyyyy
The problem with this place is we're all Taupin and no Dwight.

I mean if we're cultivating a Village People-led disco vibe:

He's Marcus McGuane (Guane!)
He's gonna pass forever
He's gonna take us so high (high!)
He's too good for Barcelona
A shame he's a little shot-shy

Well I'm north stand, and the age of most of the tracks they're suggesting modifying, lead me too believe they're not youngsters.
And I won't suggest anything because creative writing is not my forte.

Very true - I was wondering to myself if there was anyone under 40 who would have the foggiest who Cypress Hill were!

(though that's still my favourite suggestion by far, on surrealness grounds.......)

• React
Reactions: m
Very true - I was wondering to myself if there was anyone under 40 who would have the foggiest who Cypress Hill were!

(though that's still my favourite suggestion by far, on surrealness grounds.......)
I’m a fresh faced youth* and I know who Cypress Hill are.

* eight months left in my thirties. Quiet.

I thought he looked a bit leggy today along with Reuben .Saw a few players taking tablets from Amy is there sickness in the camp.
Despite this and a truly abysmal refereeing performance three big points. Well done lads

I thought he looked a bit leggy today along with Reuben .Saw a few players taking tablets from Amy is there sickness in the camp.
Despite this and a truly abysmal refereeing performance three big points. Well done lads
Yes Reuben looked a little tired before he came off, and was signalling as such. Perfect time for a break.

Good to hear Maguane’s song getting plenty of airings today.

A couple of those balls in the second half out of defence to Mills were world class

Yes Reuben looked a little tired before he came off, and was signalling as such. Perfect time for a break.

Good to hear Maguane’s song getting plenty of airings today.
Didn't get to watch today - which one of the Forum's fine selection of McGuane songs (if any) was chosen?

Didn't get to watch today - which one of the Forum's fine selection of McGuane songs (if any) was chosen?
Hopefully the Village People one, that was a masterpiece, and of course being written by Birdio unnecessarily long.

Weeeeve got McGuane, Marcus McGuane… i just don’t think you understaaaaand

Back
Top Bottom