Ref Watch 17/11/2022 Sheffield Wednesday V Oxford United L1 Sebastian Stockbridge

how did todays referee fare?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 5 16.7%

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Few inconsistant decisions first half - in the main had a decent game I thought

7 from me

I thought he was pretty good. Wasn't fooled by players falling over, played advantage when he could. If that was the standard every week then I'd be happy.

Very inconsistent first half, but thought he had a much better second half. Had the balls to give the pen at the end when some refs would have bottled it despite it being an obvious pen. A solid 6, probably would have been better if we scored the pen 😂

Very poor in the first half. One of those referees who blows up and you don't know which way he is going to give it!
The second half he seemed far more consistent and did pretty well ( played advantage when he could, not over the top in bookings). He was brave in giving the penalty

Was listening to the Sheffield commentary and they disagreed with everything he gave. I thought he was really good. Way better than most. To be fair I’m bias as I know him personally real nice guy. Should have got promoted last season, but as I told him he deserved not to as he sent off herbie cane last year

Was listening to the Sheffield commentary and they disagreed with everything he gave. I thought he was really good. Way better than most. To be fair I’m bias as I know him personally real nice guy. Should have got promoted last season, but as I told him he deserved not to as he sent off herbie cane last year
I listened to the Sheffield commentary by heck they weren't half biased and s**t. It doesn't take much to surely know the opposition players names does it? It would be 7 is taking the kick or 2 lumps it clear etc. And one of them was f*****g sniffing every 10 seconds, if you have a cold fine, but get someone else.
Back to the ref, thought he was decent, solid 7.

I listened to the Sheffield commentary by heck they weren't half biased and s**t. It doesn't take much to surely know the opposition players names does it? It would be 7 is taking the kick or 2 lumps it clear etc. And one of them was f*****g sniffing every 10 seconds, if you have a cold fine, but get someone else.
Back to the ref, thought he was decent, solid 7.
that wasnt Charlie Yorkshirechappie was it?

There was once we were given a free kick 25 yards out on left hand side and SW player, with four touches of the ball, took the ball to the half way line. Why was he not booked for effectively kicking the ball away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom