Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/09/19 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC +++

Can’t make the game tonight so paid a tenner to watch on my phone then I had the great idea of watching it on my laptop then connecting that to tv but I have to download the Oxford united official app onto my laptop but it won’t download mmmmmmm help
Any ideas ?

Can’t make the game tonight so paid a tenner to watch on my phone then I had the great idea of watching it on my laptop then connecting that to tv but I have to download the Oxford united official app onto my laptop but it won’t download mmmmmmm help
Any ideas ?
You can watch on the official website, on Chrome.

If it really is such an easy game as some suggesting maybe we should play a rotated team:

Stevens
Long Dickie Jones Berkoe
Gorrin Mousinho
Lofthouse Woodburn Forde
Taylor

;)

If it really is such an easy game as some suggesting maybe we should play a rotated team:

Stevens
Long Dickie Jones Berkoe
Gorrin Mousinho
Lofthouse Woodburn Forde
Taylor

;)
disagree with above I feel we should have strongest team available we must win tonight and hopefully score a few to help our goal difference. The side named above would be far too risky.

I agree. The longer their poor run continues the more likely they are to win.
We have to go he’ll for leather to win handsomely this game

Please don't let the injured player be Eastwood, otherwise we really are in trouble. A free agent would be needed temporarily.

Even with Bolton's nine deadline day signings, and recent signing of Adam Chicksen who was a free agent - they've still got a threadbare squad, they've barely played together and I think they also have half a dozen out injured.

They won't be all kids (like they were against Tranmere), but they'll be a mix of experienced pros who have just arrived at the club, and kids.

They'll probably be better by the time we meet them again on the final day of the season - but for now they're there for the taking. This should still be a good time to play them - No excuse for not picking up the three points tonight.

Back
Top Bottom