• Wycome Wanderers win

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • OUFC win

Votes: 48 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wigan were walking through at will on Tuesday. Wycombe will know how to play us and will be looking forward to it, I'm sure. Hopefully they will have their own vulnerabilities, as Wigan did.
Wigan are a better side than Wycombe and we edged Wigan.
You seem to think that Wycombe are a fantastic side if they are potentially thrash us which only one team has done all season?

Wigan are a better side than Wycombe and we edged Wigan.
You seem to think that Wycombe are a fantastic side if they are potentially thrash us which only one team has done all season?
I'm just going on our recent record against Wycombe and our defensive vulnerabilities. Hopefully I'm full of s**t and you can all laugh at me after we win.

I predict a 2.1 victory for the U's

And endless posts about whether its a derby game or not :ROFLMAO:

@ECYellow you need to have words, your role as Attendance Enforcement Officer is being challenged

These young guns needs to know their place!

NB: It is a pretty desperate effort if we can't sell all 1800 for this one. In the play offs against a team that play 30 miles up the road. No excuses.

These young guns needs to know their place!

NB: It is a pretty desperate effort if we can't sell all 1800 for this one. In the play offs against a team that play 30 miles up the road. No excuses.

Lot of people going skiing in the Alps.

Shutting your online ticket system down for a week (or more) during the season is looking a little bit mental.
A little bit mental 😀 that's being very kind I prefer to say it's damn right bloody stupid and whatever clown decided to do it should be removed from position

Pretty embarrassing this hasn't sold out when we usually have a pop at Wycombe for not giving us more tickets.. Online sales obviously haven't helped, but we have had home games in between.
I'm assuming you have balanced this out by praising the excellent support at Blackpool or is it just easier to have a pop?

We should sell out ,I mean it's right on the Oxfordshire border....if it is to do with the ticket system that's poor. If it's because of can't be bothered , that's even more poor...

It seems to me that it's a weird time to be a football fan - or maybe just an Oxford fan - but there seems a real apathy at the minute. I said to my son the other night that I cannot recall the last time me, him or any fans around us, really got lost in that moment when Oxford score. It seems lots of generous and polite applause but not that euphoric feeling of past Oxford goals. Whether it's reflective of the slow, methodical approach play I'm not sure but something is definitely missing. You are very rarely, if ever, lifted from your seat by exhilarating and exciting build up play that may then result in a more unrestrained celebration - I don't know.

Perhaps that apathy has extended to the unsold Wycombe tickets. I'm choosing to not go and I can't really say why as I'm not doing anything else ! The football under Des has been dull but things have been dull in the past and I've gone ! Perhaps it's the predictability of an impending defeat as we rarely turn up there and the match day experience isn't the best at Wycombe.

There's a lot unanswerable I feel but the fact that 200 tickets remain says to me that something is undoubtedly amiss with following Oxford at the minute. Hopefully it will all come flooding back !

I predict a 2.1 victory for the U's

And endless posts about whether its a derby game or not :ROFLMAO:
What an absolutely ridiculous prediction. The posts about whether it's a derby game will cease by Monday and not be endless.

We have not sold out before at Wycombe though.

I had to choose between Wycombe and Pompey as I can't do both, pretty similar to get to either from mine and I chose Pompey. In fact since moving away from Oxford I haven't bothered with Wycombe away, used to do it every season it came up but now I have to pick and choose away games that one doesn't appeal as much as others.

Back
Top Bottom