• Draw

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Burton

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Des stands with his hands in his pockets, we lose. If he waves his arms at Brannigan from the technical area, we win.

Simple as. Over to you Des.
And he mustn't smile and be nice in interviews.

Can only see a poor draw or worst at the minute ,it doesn't seem right the vibe or any performances so far .Let's hope we snap out of it get some luck and get ready for a busy Xmas. Harris to get 2 and a worldy from anyone .

Can only see a poor draw or worst at the minute ,it doesn't seem right the vibe or any performances so far .Let's hope we snap out of it get some luck and get ready for a busy Xmas. Harris to get 2 and a worldy from anyone .
You can't possibly see us winning? Really?

I am hoping we win be it's not clicking at the minute, but you've got to try and keep positive. We feel like a team in free fall and Burton iam sure will come and put us under pressure, it's a must win for us and a free game from them .it's time we did what Des said he was going to get us doing Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack. So 0-0 then.

If Des stands with his hands in his pockets, we lose. If he waves his arms at Brannigan from the technical area, we win.

Simple as. Over to you Des.
It's going to be 11 degrees on Saturday so I reckon his hands will be mainly out, in which case we win. Defenders to score our goals.

I am hoping we win be it's not clicking at the minute, but you've got to try and keep positive. We feel like a team in free fall and Burton iam sure will come and put us under pressure, it's a must win for us and a free game from them .it's time we did what Des said he was going to get us doing Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack. So 0-0 then.
Burton have lost their last four league games and could be only one point above the relegation places if we beat them on Saturday. Hardly a 'free game from (for) them'. I hope you'll feel able to adopt your own advice and 'try and keep positive'.

There's lots going on pre-match on Saturday. We shall be assisting with the teddy 🧸 collection for Helen and Douglas House. If you can contribute a new, bagged teddy (or similar soft toy) for the hospice, bring it along on Saturday. There should be collection points near each turnstile as well as a central collection point outside the bar area on the South Stand. 🎄🎄

There's lots going on pre-match on Saturday. We shall be assisting with the teddy 🧸 collection for Helen and Douglas House. If you can contribute a new, bagged teddy (or similar soft toy) for the hospice, bring it along on Saturday. There should be collection points near each turnstile as well as a central collection point outside the bar area on the South Stand. 🎄🎄
We have bought a Teddy today for this collection. When you say "bagged" would we be correct in thinking not sold in a sealed bag but, in a bag as in a carrier bag or similar? We have left the tags on the teddy.

We have bought a Teddy today for this collection. When you say "bagged" would we be correct in thinking not sold in a sealed bag but, in a bag as in a carrier bag or similar? We have left the tags on the teddy.
Yes, a carrier bag or similar.

my middle grand daughter is coming to this one with me, home win 2-1
Hope she has a great time, @Sarge.

On a related subject is there a time when the players arrive for home games and younger kids can get autographs as the players head in? Or is that not really the done thing and players arrive in dribs and drabs? I also wouldn't mind saying a few positive words to Josh Murphy as well. The lad is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom