Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

When you add your entitlement of tickets to your basket and don't complete the purchase they remain in your basket for a few minutes... So you need to complete that purchase and won't be able to add other tickets to your basket until completed or it times out.

If you got the update profile message and clicked back rather than "tickets" then I expect they were sitting in the basket.
Most who were asked to update,never got as far as selecting tickets .

Last edited:
When you add your entitlement of tickets to your basket and don't complete the purchase they remain in your basket for a few minutes... So you need to complete that purchase and won't be able to add other tickets to your basket until completed or it times out.

If you got the update profile message and clicked back rather than "tickets" then I expect they were sitting in the basket.
I didn’t get to the stage of having tickets in my basket, and having reviewed my profile (which didn’t need any changes), I just clicked ‘updated profile’ button.

I was also initially asked which stand I wanted to go in (upper/lower) and I selected upper, but then nothing happened.

The whole process was absolutely shite and nothing l’d experienced before.

I haven't suggested that you had problems with your accounts. However, the club identified that many did and that this would have been a reason why they had issues and have guided people to review their accounts to ensure that doesn't occur again.

Any other issue will be incredibly hard to isolate, especially when there are so many people who may have an issue with a third party operator. OUSP have asked people affected to contact them so that the club can look at this is in detail.

But it is likely that some just simply missed out because more people wanted tickets than were available. It doesn't have to be someone's fault and it certainly isn't part of a wider conspiracy as some have implied.
Not once have I suggested a conspiracy. The club have been made aware of an issue with the set up of accounts. This is, to some extent, of their own making. The simple fact is that some, who had no issue with their accounts, were treated detrimentally to others.
I don't know what caused the system to do what it did. All I know is that everything suggested that I, and others, were prevented from getting a fair shout at getting tickets. If I joined a queue and came short, fair enough. If I was bumped from that queue by what happened then surely I am justified in complaining.
What is so annoying is that we have not had this issue before. Whenever there is a possibility that tickets will be in short supply I have always made sure to be on line, and ready in good time.
And what is this third party issue? Are you suggesting that Ticketmaster are at fault? If so, then the club should make that clear and reassure the fanbase that it will take steps to correct that issue. (I don't actually buy into that line of thinking)
The club stand on the cusp of promotion. If successful, this type of event will get repeated many more times throughout the season. Any system issues need to be identified and rectified asap. Maybe it is time for the club to accept that it needs help?

Does anyone remember how many additional tickets each ST holder was given last time we went to Wembley?

I'm travelling to Peterborough with my son tomorrow, I'm giving him the 1 ticket I managed to get so atleast he'll be able to see it, if anyone hears of anyone that drops out please let me know and I'll buy their ticket

Absolutely over the moon. Mrs L and self have got tickets!! We'll be there. Woo Hoo!!!

Now, where did I put the best biscuits? Special occasion.
Well done - assuming it's all above board - how did you get them?

Chocolate hobnobs tomorrow I hope.

Well done - assuming it's all above board - how did you get them?

Chocolate hobnobs tomorrow I hope.
Very good on a cool day but if the sun shines, a tad messy! We'll have the Tunnocks packed anyway and recently discovered coconut macaroons on sale in Tesco - not really a biscuit, I suppose?

Maybe this is another area for the club to review for next season, when tickets sell out and someone can't make it the club should handle the ticket exchange based on a waiting list rather than hey mate here's a spare ticket. Before anyone starts i'm not criticising anyone just think it's something that could be plugged and handled fairly.

Maybe this is another area for the club to review for next season, when tickets sell out and someone can't make it the club should handle the ticket exchange based on a waiting list rather than hey mate here's a spare ticket. Before anyone starts i'm not criticising anyone just think it's something that could be plugged and handled fairly.
Agreed. One thing I’m very wary of with the ‘loyalty points’ system that has been mooted on here so much recently is that getting away tickets very quickly becomes a closed shop. If you look at your Manchester United’s or Newcastle’s, from what I’ve heard you get the same 3,000 or so people with the most points hovering up the away allocation every week just so they don’t lose loyalty points. They then habitually sell on / give to friends and family if they can’t go. So unless you’re one of those 3,000 or know one of them well enough to get the ticket second hand, you’re basically not getting away tickets.

Agreed. One thing I’m very wary of with the ‘loyalty points’ system that has been mooted on here so much recently is that getting away tickets very quickly becomes a closed shop. If you look at your Manchester United’s or Newcastle’s, from what I’ve heard you get the same 3,000 or so people with the most points hovering up the away allocation every week just so they don’t lose loyalty points. They then habitually sell on / give to friends and family if they can’t go. So unless you’re one of those 3,000 or know one of them well enough to get the ticket second hand, you’re basically not getting away tickets.

It won’t really effect us as we are not going to suddenly start selling out every away game in 5 minutes but it’s why I don’t think the whole away allocation should be on points in this situation, it ends up no fairer than a ballot or first come first served.

This already done. Anyone can call the ticket office, let them know the details of the ticket(s) being returned and they will arrange a refund direct and then contact those on any waiting list. It works, believe me, it works!!

It won’t really effect us as we are not going to suddenly start selling out every away game in 5 minutes but it’s why I don’t think the whole away allocation should be on points in this situation, it ends up no fairer than a ballot or first come first served.
So surely now is the right time to implement so it can be tested where the pressure is off, you don't wait until you have an issue to change things

This already done. Anyone can call the ticket office, let them know the details of the ticket(s) being returned and they will arrange a refund direct and then contact those on any waiting list. It works, believe me, it works!!
I'm not talking about refunds, it's passing tickets onto other fans. The only method of re-sale should be through the club. Being a ST holder yourself how would you feel if you didn't get a ticket and found that a ST holder who couldn't attend bought a ticket for a mate who rarely goes. Not saying that happens but it could under the current system whereas through the club it could be passed to the next person on a waiting list, maybe when the tickets sell out an option to join a waiting list could be added and used for this purpose.

I'm not talking about refunds, it's passing tickets onto other fans. The only method of re-sale should be through the club. Being a ST holder yourself how would you feel if you didn't get a ticket and found that a ST holder who couldn't attend bought a ticket for a mate who rarely goes. Not saying that happens but it could under the current system whereas through the club it could be passed to the next person on a waiting list, maybe when the tickets sell out an option to join a waiting list could be added and used for this purpose.
Maybe you missed the point of what I wrote. Giving tickets back to the ticket office means that the tickets will go to someone who missed out. i.e. someone who is entitled to apply in the first place. The ticket office are not acting as a middle man for a re-sale, they are refunding one sale and conducting a new sale. All above board and safe for both parties.

Season ticket holder looking for Peterborough ticket. Never missed a big game in 30+ years.

Drop me a message on 07976141201 if anyone is selling.

🙏

Maybe you missed the point of what I wrote. Giving tickets back to the ticket office means that the tickets will go to someone who missed out. i.e. someone who is entitled to apply in the first place. The ticket office are not acting as a middle man for a re-sale, they are refunding one sale and conducting a new sale. All above board and safe for both parties.
and you're missing my point, if the ticket office was the only way you could move on a ticket that for whatever reason you could no longer attend then it would ensure it went to the next person on the list. I've never accused anyone of doing something wrong just my suggestion would make it a lot fairer.

Back
Top Bottom