Matches Peterborough Away - bringing a bag?

OnlyOneUnited

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of bringing a bag away at Peterborough, and whether they would let me in and/or have anywhere I can leave it safely? I will be coming back from a work thing in York by train and so will have a work laptop as well as clothes etc. Trying to work out logistics!

Had a look on there, but when I search it just says there is no luggage storage and to change location! Any other ideas or suggestions?

Personally I'd try stasher.com used them to drop my bag for Derby away and it worked brilliantly.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of bringing a bag away at Peterborough, and whether they would let me in and/or have anywhere I can leave it safely? I will be coming back from a work thing in York by train and so will have a work laptop as well as clothes etc. Trying to work out logistics!
I have a couple of bad memories of Peterborough - one of which was having a can of Waitrose ratatouille confiscated before going to a game there. Worst of all, the police couldn't find it to give it back to me afterwards. Be warned.

How were you able to survive the game without your emergency half-time ratatouille?

Stasher is a good app for left luggage facilities in shops/restaurants/hotels etc - looks to have the central Peterborough Premier Inn on as an option

Thanks all. Stasher doesn't make it sound any less dodgy! Confusingly it lists the Premier Inn as the City Centre location, but shows it on the map as the one of of town near Nene Park. Also, it shows that I would have to collect the luggage by 11pm latest, which could be touch and go, especially with potential extra time. I may call them up and ask them directly.

Sounds like bringing the bag to the stadium is a no-go, my laptop is probably worth slightly more than the can of ratatouille, though probably not much if it was from Waitrose!

How about putting a shout out to anyone driving up there that might be able to meet you before and after and whack it in their boot?

How about putting a shout out to anyone driving up there that might be able to meet you before and after and whack it in their boot?
Good idea, if anyone is planning on driving, and has read this, please let me know if you'd be willing to help!

Thanks all. Stasher doesn't make it sound any less dodgy! Confusingly it lists the Premier Inn as the City Centre location, but shows it on the map as the one of of town near Nene Park. Also, it shows that I would have to collect the luggage by 11pm latest, which could be touch and go, especially with potential extra time. I may call them up and ask them directly.

Sounds like bringing the bag to the stadium is a no-go, my laptop is probably worth slightly more than the can of ratatouille, though probably not much if it was from Waitrose!

How long ago was this 'canned ratatouille' purchased? Waitrose appear to have mended their ways and no longer retail such a canned product.

Or was it a bag of ingredients for a Waitrose ratatouille recipe? They have menus for ratatouille, and things called sausage ratatouille and (compounding offence) winter vegetable ratatouille.

You'd be better off with a brace of snipe (or woodcock at a pinch). Here is how to cook them
Link.

Back
Top Bottom