Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

Unless it sold out in ~1 minute, then surely something went wrong? I too was online at bang on 4pm but never even managed to see a ticket to add to the basket! If they did genuinely sell out in one minute then fair enough, if not, and the system was faulty for a lot of us, then that is not acceptable.
If they can sell out 200,000+ tickets for Glastonbury in under an hour then selling 1350 may not take too long.

I also kept refreshing the page from about 3:45 in case the tickets went up early, but they didn't.

They were available, by my clock, from about 30 SECONDS before 4pm, but my clock might not be 100% accurate, so it could have been exactly 4pm BST. I had to enter the number I wanted (2) the type of ticket, and I had to assign the second ticket to my mate, who was already in my ticket group. Theres's no way people who are not season ticket holders could have got tickets, so I call that as bullshit.

If you do the maths though, if people were buying in groups of 3 or 4 then only 350 or so people would have needed to be on the site at the Strat to buy all the tickets. I think this is what happens for big games, when you are only given 1,350 tickets, and have 5,000 people wanting to buy them. Maybe time for a points system to supplement season tickets, particularly if we go up?
I had to do the same with my lad assign his ticket to him and the same for myself I was refreshing from 15-55 just wondering if the site was preforming a queue at that point as of 4pm booked the tickets straight away. I find it hard to believe that non season tickets holders got tickets

I kept refreshing, and the option to buy tickets appeared on mine at exactly 3:59, which I thought was a bit weird. Anyhow, I selected the seats I wanted, assigned them to the correct fans, and bought them. For me personally, it try the first ever smooth online ticket purchase I’ve had. That said, I did call a few hours before to check with the office that the shambles on my Account had been sorted from last week (i’d sent an email). It hadn’t, so she had to manually add my family members to my network again, and allow me to assign/manage. Thank god I called earlier….!!

Sorry to everyone who didn’t get a ticket. I swear that our online ticket system is very poor, and extremely “hit and miss”. You never quite know if it’s going to work, which is unacceptable.

Congrats to those who managed to get a ticket. COYY!!

The club are saying tickets sold out in under 30 mins .At 16.03 the market for sales had closed .
Sounds likes tickets were available to some before 16.00 hrs.
I feel a little disappointed after only missing 1 game this season .

The club are saying tickets sold out in under 30 mins .At 16.03 the market for sales had closed .

A lot of tickets would have been already sorted for players and members of staff way before 4pm, always worth bearing in mind.

Gutted for you. You probably did 90-95% of all matches last season. It’s not fair you missed out.

There has to be serious debate for a points based system.
There is no debate, those that go every game should be able to get a ticket.

I've not got a ticket and done about 46 games in total this

once tickets are in the basket you have around 28 mins to complete. so i imagine that's the reason for the "under 30 mins". feasibly someone could add a ticket at 4:00 but complete sale at 4:27

Thought it was only 1 per ST holder? If not then that is equally poor. Highly likely it is true as how else could that many tickets be sold so quickly?
It is only one per ST holder.
If you have another ST holder in your 'group', then you can buy on their behalf as well.

Agreed but that needs to be communicated at the start of a season, not introduced with retrospect.
Not necessarily. They could have done something for this game due to the expected high demand/limited number of tickets. Would have been fairer!

Not necessarily. They could have done something for this game due to the expected high demand/limited number of tickets. Would have been fairer!
Fairer - but still not fair. Changing the rules of the game at the end isn’t fair, and it’d still punish cash buyers and people who don’t bother assigning tickets.

Hopefully they start next season with a points system in place and clearly communicated.

Next the club will be wanting us fans to try and get people to become ST holders/go to Wembley if we get there etc. What do that it puts fans at risk who have been fairly ever present to have no priority when the demand increases. No incentive to do this if it puts that loyal fan at further risk of missing out.

Back
Top Bottom