Home Match Day Thread 12/11/2022 L1: OUFC V Port Vale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
If we don't win this I'm going to become a Scum fan.

Nah! I would never sink that low ;)

I think we will lose this one 2-1.
Browne for Oxford, Massey & Harrison for Vale.

I believe a certain Andy Crosby is their assistant manager!

4-1 Taylor X2 Jones and Brown

In reality I think we will lose 0-2

Football will be the loser, Brian.

Apparently they have injuries as well but they are a solid team I wish I was confident enough about a win.Mind you it's about time Browne and Taylor scored .Going for a win today I've woke up feeling more confident 2-1 .

Think we'll be too fatigued today. Recovery seems to be an issue for us and PV will be fresher.

Hopefully Gorrin comes in for Brannagan and McGuane plays further forward in the Brannagan role not Bodin dropping back.

We'll concede, we always do.

Think we'll be too fatigued today. Recovery seems to be an issue for us and PV will be fresher.

Hopefully Gorrin comes in for Brannagan and McGuane plays further forward in the Brannagan role not Bodin dropping back.

We'll concede, we always do.
Totally agree about the Gorrin/McGuane positioning etc, was thinking that myself.

I’d definitely play Jones on the wing too.

Is Smyth available or is he still pretending to be injured so Robinson has less to choose from, meaning more likely to loss leading to Robinson’s dismissal?

I’m back for this one!. Literally in a cab on my way to Dubai airport now, pick up a hire car in London and then straight to the game.

Home win please! 2-1
Great dedication, how we play well and get a win for you, but be prepared!!

This prediction business is most certainly a tricky one.
Win, and I'll be thinking "What the f**k?"
Draw, and it will be "How the f**k?"
Lose and it's "Why the f**k?"

And then go home and get a bottle open. (to be fair, that will happen whatever!)

REF WATCH

David Rock from Hatfield, Hertfordshire is today’s referee. Rock was appointed to the EFL in the summer of 2019.
He was in charge of last Sunday’s Torquay v Derby televised FA Cup clash and his dismissal of Derby defender Eiran Cashin
was rescinded on appeal earlier this week.

Rock took charge of the U’s for the first time in February 2020 - a 3-0 home win over Accrington.
In 2020-21 Rock oversaw home wins over Rochdale and Bristol R. His last U’s outing was the 1-1 draw at Cambridge in August 2021.

I'm back in the county this weekend but I can't bring myself to go. Not sure I've seen us play Port Vale, come to think of it...

2-2

The last time we played Port Vale was the last game at the manor. I’d love us to get a draw and continue our unbeaten run and steady climb up the table. Robbo is starting to turn it around and the people calling for him to be sacked at the beginning of the season are probably starting to feel a bit silly.

The last time we played Port Vale was the last game at the manor. I’d love us to get a draw and continue our unbeaten run and steady climb up the table. Robbo is starting to turn it around and the people calling for him to be sacked at the beginning of the season are probably starting to feel a bit silly.
If you ignore the nine games played since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom