Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We seem determined not to play set pieces forward into the box but instead knock it around until we can create some pressure on ourselves in our own half

I have 2 season tickets but the more this season has gone on the less I seem to go
I really don’t know what Des is trying us to do
And if he is trying something it isn’t working

We’ve got a lot to learn Tiger want an attempt at the play offs next season

Absolutely lost my head with McGuane. When was the last time he played better than a 6/10? Just doesn't seem to add anything right now.

Others have been crap so far, but blimey, he's supposed to be part of the spine and he's nowhere.

If people were unhappy about the way we played on Saturday then I hate to think what they think to this.
Not doing anything we have done well at in recent games, get the ball out to the wings quickly to allow Dale to run at them. Murphy is off it so far. Stevens is very slow at getting over to his man to close it down.
Has Ruben even touched the ball yet?!

I said before the game that we needed both our full backs to push on and not get trapped in their own corners, and probably needed RR to drop deeper to match them in midfield.

Neither of things have happened. Unless we change something though, we're not getting back into this. Bolton are controlling this one 100%

Back
Top Bottom