Away Match Day Thread 10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppy goal conceded and missed too many chances. Suppose it's better than not making any chances at all.

Small steps and all.
Against the team with a teriffic home record ( nobody has more points at home than Blackpool)

GGEXVAQXcAAFI7q
You know what I most like about this photo, the number of fans smiling knowing full well they deserve that for the grief they were giving Brannagan. Almost accepting of it. Donโ€™t give it out if you canโ€™t take it. I respect those fans.

Gotta love EFL football for these kinds of moments.

You know what I most like about this photo, the number of fans smiling knowing full well they deserve that for the grief they were giving Brannagan. Almost accepting of it. Donโ€™t give it out if you canโ€™t take it. I respect those fans.

Weird that like 20% of their fans are ginger, too.

The ball boy is also clearly finding it a bit amusing as well.

They're seeing it for what it is, basically just a bit of fun - rather than getting weirdly angry in the way some guys seem to.

Blackpool article on which clubs have the highest away followings.

Carlisle are suprisingly well supported. Embarrasingly, we are lower than Reading.
In a season where theyโ€™re playing at new ground after new ground.

Watch the drop off next season, should they manage to not return to their natural level.

Blackpool article on which clubs have the highest away followings.

Carlisle are suprisingly well supported. Embarrasingly, we are lower than Reading.
Not sure that is embarrassing?
Reading average 12,500 home supporters. It is hardly surprising that their away support is slightly higher than ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom