Away Match Build Up 10/02/2024 L1: Blackpool FC v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha it helps, when I'm staying with my brother who lives in a nice part of Blackpool.
Instead of one of their ,pot luck hotels.
Yes your right ,the weather in Blackpool in the winter, along the seafront can be ,very cold ,windy & rainy.
Lucky my brother knows all the good old cheap backstreet boozers to keep us warm..🍻🍻
The nice part? Are you staying on the road out of Blackpool?
I stayed in a B&B just back off the Main Street and only a 10 minute walk to the ground, excellent B&B with a bar kitted out in Blackpool shirts and memorabilia.

Nothing to do with football but three of the best weekends of my life have been in Blackpool.

Can’t wait for this one , bang up for it , I reckon we’ll smash em !!!

Due to the medication I take, I have very vivid dreams. Last night, I dreamt that we were knocked out of the 2nd round of the FA Cup away at Eastleigh 9-5...

Please don't let this be any sort of omen in regards to our game this weekend... 😬

Oh, and Josh Murphy limped off injured 🀐

Last edited:
Sounds like we have a good squad for the weekend, now let's get performing and have a really good finish to the season ,play well no injuries and a 2-0 win

Due to the medication I take, I have very vivid dreams. Last night, I dreamt that we were knocked out of the 2nd round of the FA Cup away at Eastleigh 9-5...

Please don't let this be any sort of omen in regards to our game this weekend... 😬

Oh, and Josh Murphy limped off injured 🀐
Well one part of the above is odds on to happen.

I don't know if he's fit enough but I'd like to see Matete start. Right now I have unbridled optimism that he's going to make us a much better team that will cruise into the playoffs.

Cumming
Long Moore Brown Leigh
Matete
Burey Rodrigues Brannagan Harris
Goodwin​

I don't know if he's fit enough but I'd like to see Matete start. Right now I have unbridled optimism that he's going to make us a much better team that will cruise into the playoffs.

Cumming
Long Moore Brown Leigh
Matete
Burey Rodrigues Brannagan Harris
Goodwin​
No chance that Goodwin starts.

I think Des was being very careful in his use of the words β€˜travelling as part of the match day squad’ when talking about Goodwin’s return.

Dreading this game,can't see us getting a result
I do find this very odd. Why 'dreading' the game, I could understand being nervous about the result but it's Blackpool? Surely you should at least look forward to games and the ups and downs that come with them, or alternatively take up supporting Man City where you will rarely be disappointed.

I do find this very odd. Why 'dreading' the game, I could understand being nervous about the result but it's Blackpool? Surely you should at least look forward to games and the ups and downs that come with them, or alternatively take up supporting Man City where you will rarely be disappointed.
Yes, what is the point of being a football supporters if you dread games.

Back
Top Bottom