• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sub: Anderson

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought Bodin played quite well yesterday, unfortunate he got injured. I like him as a 10 - think it's easily his best position. (Realise I'm in a minority thinking he was any good, but I really did think so!)
Sorry but our performance improved significantly when Bodin went off injured.

I actually thought Bodin played quite well yesterday, unfortunate he got injured. I like him as a 10 - think it's easily his best position. (Realise I'm in a minority thinking he was any good, but I really did think so!)
I thought he was ok and was also not too bad against Barnsley. Kick my ass if you want. He’s been anonymous for much of the season but those were better performances.

I agree, thought Bodin was doing well before going off injured, trouble is some just make up their mind before the game what they are going to say after it.

Bodin isn’t a bad player at this level at all. As with a lot of our players they are a victim of the system which is complete overkill in some areas while negligent in others - i.e. completely bereft of balance and gets the best out of nobody. A good example is McGuane, Brannagan and Bate who all belong at the very top end of this league but all want to do the same things so they stifle each other. Virtually everywhere you look on the pitch, we are weak in some way.

Someone in the post-match on the the radio said our defence was solid with good defenders. He rescued it a bit by saying they were disjointed and don’t complement each other. But the defence is a million miles from solid. They were unlocked by XI big ugly giants who struggled for 3 successive passes all game. Far from solid, but the system is the fundamental issue. But sure, let’s give it another game… 12 months of this is just bad luck. It’ll turn…

Bodin isn’t a bad player at this level at all. As with a lot of our players they are a victim of the system which is complete overkill in some areas while negligent in others - i.e. completely bereft of balance and gets the best out of nobody. A good example is McGuane, Brannagan and Bate who all belong at the very top end of this league but all want to do the same things so they stifle each other. Virtually everywhere you look on the pitch, we are weak in some way.

Someone in the post-match on the the radio said our defence was solid with good defenders. He rescued it a bit by saying they were disjointed and don’t complement each other. But the defence is a million miles from solid. They were unlocked by XI big ugly giants who struggled for 3 successive passes all game. Far from solid, but the system is the fundamental issue. But sure, let’s give it another game… 12 months of this is just bad luck. It’ll turn…

I thought Bodin was very good yesterday before his injury in his actual position.

Should’ve had a very good assist too but Joseph missed a sitter.

Much improved performance from recent ones, I think KR may have stumbled into a formation.
A few notes;
Konate should've come on for Bodin, the fluidity and interchanging caused the Shrew's defense more problems than having a dedicated striker in Smith.
Browne and Moore don't work well together, I would drop Browne for Finlay.

Yes couldn’t make out to much of the call as I was driving but something about his daughter and then pure childish giggling

I've given that a relisten (around 41m30sec of WATG) and it sounds like he says 'being 'horrible (?) about Matty's (?) daughter and that, that is terrible'.

What a juvenile individual. From someone who sounded a bit older and should know a lot better too.

I've given that a relisten (around 41m30sec of WATG) and it sounds like he says 'being 'horrible (?) about Matty's (?) daughter and that, that is terrible'.

What a juvenile individual. From someone who sounded a bit older and should know a lot better too.
I’ve got a feeling this individual has been on before and sounded slurry. They cut him off short then as well think it was at an away game

Much improved performance from recent ones, I think KR may have stumbled into a formation.
A few notes;
Konate should've come on for Bodin, the fluidity and interchanging caused the Shrew's defense more problems than having a dedicated striker in Smith.
Browne and Moore don't work well together, I would drop Browne for Finlay.

We’ve got 3 good league 1 defenders in Moore, Brown and Findlay, but there isn’t a good combination between any of them.

They’re all ’stoppers’ not ball playing defenders.

It’s classic Robinson recruitment, sign x amount of defenders without nearly enough research and thought into how they’ll play in a partnership or as part of an overall formation. Sometimes he gets lucky, sometimes he doesn’t.

As for Bodin I thought Saturday was one of his better games where he was affecting the play quite nicely at times, we missed him when he went off

Whatever he is still a complete tool and although Radox save your number and name for 6 months they should also Keep a list of those like this dickhead on Saturday on a banned list. Obviously people change numbers and names but it may or may not work

Whatever he is still a complete tool and although Radox save your number and name for 6 months they should also Keep a list of those like this dickhead on Saturday on a banned list. Obviously people change numbers and names but it may or may not work

We all know @bazzer9461 , Paul (from Abo?) and my personal favourite, Robin from Kidlington, have a monopoly on the phone-in.

I thought Bodin was very good yesterday before his injury in his actual position.

Should’ve had a very good assist too but Joseph missed a sitter.

Who knew that players playing in their actual position might work?! Mcguane too. Look how good Kane was at no.10 for Barnsley against us. We wasted him for a year at CDM. Same as Mcguane this year.

We all know @bazzer9461 , Paul (from Abo?) and my personal favourite, Robin from Kidlington, have a monopoly on the phone-in.
@bazzer9461 may have a phone-in monopoly, but the Oxford Mail won't print him at all, not sure what he's done to annoy them...

@bazzer9461 may have a phone-in monopoly, but the Oxford Mail won't print him at all, not sure what he's done to annoy them...
I am struggling to understand that and I’ve emailed Andrew Colley again about that today.
Your letter was honest and to the point. The 4 letters I have written 2 of which contradict what Steve Fisher and Ken Roper have written aren’t personal nor derogatory to either.

You wrote about attendances as did I but I also wrote in the letter about attendances Ken Roper writing in a way the reason we had those attendances was because the club laid on coaches I pointed out we had to pay which I think is what he was alluding to, also the fact apparently we had beer going to and from Wembley and I pointed out that no alcohol is permitted.

With Steve Fisher it was his letter claiming now we could have the triangle OUFC will now build 150 houses on Stratfield Brake which you and I and others know is fictitious.

One can only hold their breath for so long so instead old him I know it won’t mean a lot that I was now cancelling my subscription to a bias paper.

Oh one other thing @SteMerritt Monopoly on the phone in to Radox…….I have a direct line 😉

I am struggling to understand that and I’ve emailed Andrew Colley again about that today.
Your letter was honest and to the point. The 4 letters I have written 2 of which contradict what Steve Fisher and Ken Roper have written aren’t personal nor derogatory to either.

You wrote about attendances as did I but I also wrote in the letter about attendances Ken Roper writing in a way the reason we had those attendances was because the club laid on coaches I pointed out we had to pay which I think is what he was alluding to, also the fact apparently we had beer going to and from Wembley and I pointed out that no alcohol is permitted.

With Steve Fisher it was his letter claiming now we could have the triangle OUFC will now build 150 houses on Stratfield Brake which you and I and others know is fictitious.

One can only hold their breath for so long so instead old him I know it won’t mean a lot that I was now cancelling my subscription to a bias paper.

Oh one other thing @SteMerritt Monopoly on the phone in to Radox…….I have a direct line 😉
I have also written 3 letters now,one got published but the other two in response to Mr Roper have not That may be because SteMerritt has responded already
I think things will go quiet for a bit now until something else is set out by the club or council. Then that is the time to get in first with positive letters

I wonder if we might be able to keep Bate now that Leeds have a new manager coming in.
Unless of course he gets loaned out to a championship club

I wonder if we might be able to keep Bate now that Leeds have a new manager coming in.
Unless of course he gets loaned out to a championship club
Unless Leeds get relegated can you see him getting in their team? He’ll probably go somewhere like Sheff Weds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom