Home Match Build Up 03/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Reading

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
quick heads up ( whether itll be the same tomorrow morning though I don't know) heading south on the ring road , its down to one lane from where the tesco/ watlington road roundabout joins to littlemore/ rosehill roundabout - appears to be some kind of works going on on the corner of sandy lane

Although there's going to be a massive presence from TVP , I doubt if any of the tooled up and armoured up robocops will be dispatched on point duty, despite there likely to be serious traffic issues pre and post match
Was still down to one lane and the Sandy Lane West junction closed when I went past just before 6 - so imagine that won't change before the match.

I hope tomorrow we put the fear back into Atmosfear. After all they are our closest rivals. I'd like us to create a raquet but no tennis balls.

Curious form from both sides going into this.

Reading have only played nine times since we drew with them and have only lost once since then (excluding a Trophy exit on pens to Brighton). Theyโ€™ve beaten Derby and drawn with Peterborough in that time.

Theyโ€™ve also drawn four of those nine games and let in a lot.

Our form is worse. Cup exits and back to back league defeats donโ€™t make it look great but we do have players coming back and put up a good fight on Tuesday. Only two sides in the top 12 have let in more than us so we have to avoid the sloppy goals and get into the game quickly.

A win tomorrow would pair nicely with the draw from Tuesday.

Big game. Feels like a cloud has lifted over the past few days, what with an improved showing v Pompey and some promising signings coming in. Win this and it could really kick-start our season. COYY!

Back
Top Bottom