Home Match Day Thread 02-03-2021 L1 OUFC v Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been covered before, why are the kick off’s at 7pm?

I guess without fans needing to get to the stadium after work etc they can start that little bit earlier allowing the players to get back to their families at a more reasonable time.

Under the circumstances early ko's suit me and I'd imagine some other fans too.

Poor Dan. Did he kick Robbo’s cat or something? COYY
If I was Agyei I'd be looking to get out of the club the first opportunity I can! He must be getting cheesed off with KR constantly saying how he can do better, and to be honest I'm not convinced that's particularly good man management....

If I was Agyei I'd be looking to get out of the club the first opportunity I can! He must be getting cheesed off with KR constantly saying how he can do better, and to be honest I'm not convinced that's particularly good man management....
I guess the consistency of his performances going forward will tell us of it is good man management.

How are Agyei and Forde not starting? Let me guess Karl will bring them on at 70 minutes when we already 3-0 down. ,

I guess the consistency of his performances going forward will tell us of it is good man management.
Yeah I guess....but we've seen glimpses of what Dan can do, and it's a damn slight more than Winnall has done!🤣

Evening folks. Not super confodent but still have a heart. So 2-1 for the mighty yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

The absolute banter on RadOx saying they’re getting tired of hearing about Dan Agyei. Stop talking about him then. You weren’t bored of him when he was out of position and looking lost in between being battered and outcast. You certainly talked about him a lot at that point.

Just don’t talk about him as much. Problem solved 😊

Thing is Dan can do better. He knows it, I know it and I strongly suspect that the backroom staff know it and that they have a damn sight better idea of how to coax it out of him than me.

Anyone else dislike the 7pm kick offs? I still haven't cooked dinner and I have a three year old awake watching disney plus... Bring back 7:45!
Much prefer 7pm for watching on the box/tablet/ phone.

• React
Reactions: m
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom