• Sub: O'Donker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I took from the game was that we were able to defend as a unit and the best we could hope for was a smash and grab win.
People on here saying we were never likely to score, that is true but Peterborough are a very good side.
If Manning continues to set up like this we will attack more against PV , Bolton,Pompey, FGR, Cheltenham and Accrington.
SW and Barnsley I expect to see more of what we saw yesterday

For many of us, the idea that we might set up differently for different games will take some getting used to.

Hugely exciting stuff.

Manning has been pragmatic.
First tighten up the defence. On that it is a teriffic start. Only 4 teams in L1 have scored more than Peterborough's 65 goals this season. So with our form, keeping a clean sheet is a real positive.
I suspect that he will try and do the same this season.
That means we hopefully will only need a goal ot 2 a game to get the odd win ( all that we need)

Agreed.

A mean defence is also a terrific platform for a side at the right end of the table.

I am still perplexed by the decision to loan out Matty T.
He was part of the decision as well and if you wanted to be mean deserted a sinking ship in effect but just as long as he doesn't score against us that would do

He can't play against us iirc just as Jack Stevens didn't in the 1st game with Vale.
Is that confirmed?

I wouldn’t put it past our fool of a former boss to have agreed to a nonsense clause which allows him to play against us.

Is that confirmed?

I wouldn’t put it past our fool of a former boss to have agreed to a nonsense clause which allows him to play against us.

I haven't seen it confirmed but if we did it for JS then I'd be fairly confident that it is the same for MT. I think it is a standard clause anyway.

If it isn't the case, then more than KR need to be blamed!

I haven't seen it confirmed but if we did it for JS then I'd be fairly confident that it is the same for MT. I think it is a standard clause anyway.

If it isn't the case, then more than KR need to be blamed!
Yes sorry forgot that ...was trying to find some mitigating circumstance!

Is that confirmed?

The way Taylor has been playing this season, I almost hope he does line up against us

He’s scored a couple since moving there, I believe. Not sure how many our combined strike force has scored in that time?
He has scored 2 in 9 at Port Vale
5 in 31 during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom