• Draw

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • OUFC win

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do that too but iFollow got wise to it. When I contacted them to say I was trying to watch the game from France they said it wasn’t working because I was using a vpn. They told me to turn off the vpn and it would work.
yep think you're right, same issue with me and VPNs too.

It’s getting to the point now, where all these games are must wins. The pressure will crank up, and we just need to string a draw and a win together to give us a bit of breathing space. Easier said than done, but I believe we have the players to do it, despite it being one of our worst seasons for a very long time.

I used to do that too but iFollow got wise to it. When I contacted them to say I was trying to watch the game from France they said it wasn’t working because I was using a vpn. They told me to turn off the vpn and it would work.

It’s a shame Ifollow hasn’t wised up on how to film a football match rather than random patches of grass and the fourth official’s combover

I shall find out on Saturday if I’ve been deluding myself all season. Having frequently said these players are good enough for League 1 but have been let down by KR, we’ll see if two weeks with LM have managed to improve matters at all. Wouldn’t be too upset with a draw.

Peterborough United 1 - Oxford United 1.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

Is Bodin back for this one? As patchy as his performances are we could do with him just for some extra goal threat. Looking at our goal scorers this season only 3 players who are still here have scored more than two goals, Brannagan, Joseph and Bodin, need to get those 3 further forward and hope they can score enough to keep a side who can't keep clean sheets up.

Have you tried changing countries? A few us had to do a last minute airport dash last time.

For me, The Manning era starts on Saturday.

He’d only had a few days with the squad before the Morecombe game, so I don’t think it can count.

But he’s now had 2 weeks with the squad, to implement any changes, and introduce his way of playing, tactics and philosophies.

Let’s hope for a winning start 🙏🤞

Eastwood
Anderson Moore Long Brown
Mcguane Brannagan
Goodrham Browne Wildschut
Joseph

Christ knows we need a lift tomorrow. LM has had a couple of weeks to put some of his ideas across to the players. I guess we will find out tomorrow whether there is hope that they can turn in performances good enough to get us out of the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom