World Cup Will you be watching? Or Protesting

Will you watch any of this years World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really one for international football at the best of times and particularly this world cup, if I end up watching a game it'll be on in the background.

Just looked at the TV schedule and might dip in when it fits, but that isn`t looking very likely.
Group games up until the 2nd December but nothing beyond that and it is MrsEY(Mk2), Sisters birthday - and Chrimbo party season.

I guess photocopying your backside will have more draw than this............... :ROFLMAO:

Will watch as many games as usual, I enjoy the World Cup, it makes a change from domestic football and I am already getting my hopes up about England to get them dashed later. The hype and build up will start once the prem stops, it is going to be strange Oxford playing during a World Cup though.

I will be watching all the England games and all the ones that are on while I am at work as it’s better than working.

I'll watch England and plucky Wales and other games that don't clash with things my wife wants to watch

God no, my wife has started watching Movies24 Xmas films already. Even the worst looking World Cup game looks attractive compared to those.
Mine likes the thrillers that start with a body being discovered and are full of people vaguely familiar from other thrillers. I expect she'll stand aside for the more important games.

Several people have said to me this is the world cup you don't want to win and I agree.

I'm not planning on watching it, the levels of corruption and human rights abuses mean I'm going to boycott this world cup (or at least try to). Given that England under Southgate don't seem very good that should be easier to do

Several people have said to me this is the world cup you don't want to win and I agree.

I'm not planning on watching it, the levels of corruption and human rights abuses mean I'm going to boycott this world cup (or at least try to). Given that England under Southgate don't seem very good that should be easier to do
We nearly won the Euros which I guess makes him our second best ever manager. I’m sure you’d switch on for the Denmark v England final.

Back
Top Bottom