National News Voter suppression?

I`m not sure what irks me the most about Greggs, the state of the clientele, the resident beggars outside, the volume of litter they produce, the processed crap they serve as "food" or the dubious hygiene practices of the staff
The levels of saturated fat in one of their what I like to call Mystery Meat Slices makes a Burger King Whopper look like a piece of celery.

I'd be against compulsory carrying of ID cards at all times, purely because when I go for a 3 hour run I don't want to have to carry anything extra with me, even a small piece of plastic. I'd forget half the time as well.

Although if the card could be digital and in my Google Wallet I guess it would make no difference most of the time.
then of course if the card was digital it has far more tracking power.

The levels of saturated fat in one of their what I like to call Mystery Meat Slices makes a Burger King Whopper look like a piece of celery.
It’s odd but whenever they appear on the telly, they are portrayed as plucky bakers who are good for society when they are just contributing to the general rise in societal obesity.

Back
Top Bottom