International News Sudan Evacuation

Essexyellows

Women & Children first?
Elderly & sick first?

No mate...... get ME out of here coz I`m a Dr & "worked through Covid".....

By all means evacuate UK passport holders first and use a modicum of discretion for others who qualify, but where have manners & decency gone?

Surely the context for this in large part is the absolute mess we made of the evacuation of Afghanistan. Promoting the Lion of Kabul, Raab afterwards might be seen as an error of judgement…

but where have manners & decency gone?

Not as far as Leicester by all accounts!

In your rush to defend absolutely anything and everything the Government do you have this week failed to understand the importance of tightening up the law on spiking and are having a dig at a NHS doctor who is waiting to be rescued from a war zone so that he can return to treat those in the UK.

I think even Sue Ellen Braverman would wince a little at your posting!

Surely the context for this in large part is the absolute mess we made of the evacuation of Afghanistan. Promoting the Lion of Kabul, Raab afterwards might be seen as an error of judgement…
Well, you can't blame him if civil servants can't reformat all the documents to his exact (but unstated) specification so he can read them on holiday :cool:

Not as far as Leicester by all accounts!

In your rush to defend absolutely anything and everything the Government do you have this week failed to understand the importance of tightening up the law on spiking and are having a dig at a NHS doctor who is waiting to be rescued from a war zone so that he can return to treat those in the UK.

I think even Sue Ellen Braverman would wince a little at your posting!

There is law for many things........ the chances of A: Catching anyone B: Proving it C: Sentencing them are, as well you know, remote.

He knew he didn`t have a UK Passport and the request was for UK Passport holders to "go first" and others "at discretion" .......or "whoever goes to the press first".

He`ll get back when we get to his place in the queue, of which he should be well aware...

There is law for many things........ the chances of A: Catching anyone B: Proving it C: Sentencing them are, as well you know, remote.

He knew he didn`t have a UK Passport and the request was for UK Passport holders to "go first" and others "at discretion" .......or "whoever goes to the press first".

He`ll get back when we get to his place in the queue, of which he should be well aware...

Or he's killed as the ceasefire ends and we stop withdrawing people. But I guess that he's the wrong colour for you to worry about!

"Dr Babiker, who has worked at the Manchester hospital for more than four years, told Newsnight: "To be honest I feel totally betrayed… I worked throughout Covid and I'm so disappointed."
Cool. What has that got to do with anything you said though 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom