EFL Post 2024 TV rights

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
With bids for the 2024 onwards season, The Times is reporting that new kids on the block Viaplay are interested in buying the rights.

This would mean yet another TV service needed for football fans, at £14.99 per month!

Sky Sports facing EFL rights battle with Nordic streaming giants

With bids for the 2024 onwards season, The Times is reporting that new kids on the block Viaplay are interested in buying the rights.

This would mean yet another TV service needed for football fans, at £14.99 per month!

Sky Sports facing EFL rights battle with Nordic streaming giants

At least with Sky it’s mostly under one roof with a lot of other sports, I wouldn’t bother with a pay tv channel that only had EFL rights.

At least with Sky it’s mostly under one roof with a lot of other sports, I wouldn’t bother with a pay tv channel that only had EFL rights.
ViaPlay have Formule 1 too. plus Premier League, Darts, Rugby. and that's just the sport. Films and series too. At least here in the Netherlands.
p.s. No cricket, I told them I didn't want it.

ViaPlay have Formule 1 too. plus Premier League, Darts, Rugby. and that's just the sport. Films and series too. At least here in the Netherlands.
p.s. No cricket, I told them I didn't want it.

They have none of that here though, they are all on Sky.

Back
Top Bottom