Manager/Coach Nicky Cowley

Royalstandard74

Not sure if this has been mentioned, apparently he was at the Burton game, could he be our new number 2? Or maybe he was watching Burton for his job with Danny?

Not sure if this has been mentioned, apparently he was at the Burton game, could he be our new number 2? Or maybe he was watching Burton for his job with Danny?

Both Cowley brothers have been to several games recently, including during Liam Mannings time with us. Not sure they're on our radar, and I doubt Burton are on their radar either.

Both Cowley brothers have been to several games recently, including during Liam Mannings time with us. Not sure they're on our radar, and I doubt Burton are on their radar either.
My guess would be that they are just keeping up with league 1 and 2 football hoping to get back in. Danny Crowley did an interview the other day where he was watching England under 16’s I think and said that these players may be available for loan to league 1 or 2 clubs in 2 years time. So guessing they are just keeping their eye in so to speak.
(All this is pure guess work)

Back
Top Bottom