General Ivy Pass

Has anyone got all four match day activations yet ?
I’m not at the game so can’t get the three at the ground

IIRC I linked to Martin C a day or so ago.

He`s written a lot about such things and is the author of 'No Questions Asked: How football joined the crypto con'

Not sure what you want a link to. Below is one to Martin talking to FSE which provides some info on his background. His books include Fit and Proper People and The Ugly Game. a

OUSP contacted Martin on Monday afternoon when the announcement about Ivy Pass went out. None of us have the expertise to unpack the jargon and tech ourselves, so we appreciate the time he has put into this, including talking to Ivy Pass to understand how they operate.

Not sure what you want a link to. Below is one to Martin talking to FSE which provides some info on his background. His books include Fit and Proper People and The Ugly Game. a

OUSP contacted Martin on Monday afternoon when the announcement about Ivy Pass went out. None of us have the expertise to unpack the jargon and tech ourselves, so we appreciate the time he has put into this, including talking to Ivy Pass to understand how they operate.

Thank you. I have never heard of him, so I was interested to know who he was.

Is that one tweet his analysis? (I won't have twitter so I'm not sure there isn't more). If so, he's answered a question I dont think anyone on here asked; it's not crypto and it's not NFTs. Quite so.

Back
Top Bottom