Frogs v Huns

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Ngolo Kante. Best defensive midfielder I’ve seen for many years.

He's my favourite player in world football. The US commentator over here described him as a one-man wrecking crew and that's absolutely spot on. He's just absolutely everywhere, breaking up play and launching attacks. He - even more than Vardy or Mahrez - was the reason that Leicester won the Premier League. And now he's got, what, two PL winners medals with different clubs, a CL trophy and a World Cup?

Honestly, I feel dirty saying it, but I do enjoy watching this French side play. Kante #1, but then you've got Griezman the magician, the ridiculous acceleration and power of Mbappe (when he went past Hummels in that first half, the guy looked like he was stuck in quicksand)....and when he gives a **** (which, hilariously he still never does for Man U), there's still no play in world football that has the same combination of strength, skill and vision that Pogba does.

I'll never want France to win......but if they have to, at least this side does it in an entertaining manner!

• React
Reactions: m
According to the BBC stats there has only been one shot on target all game, presuming that was this one...

SmartSelect_20210615-211509_Chrome.jpg

😂

Back
Top Bottom