Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

Yes either a microbrewery, or sourcing beers from different local breweries.
I actually prefer the second option to try and advertise and help different local breweries.
maybe The old bog micro, micro brewery ( based at the Masons arms, Headington Quarry) with reintroduce their 12th man beer?

Getting back to the point (kind of), I recently realised how pointless all of this when it became apparent that certain people will want Des out no matter what he does.1000011468.png
1000011467.pngIf Arsenal fans were slagging off Wenger, Henry and Pires during their invincible season, what hope has anybody got?

Also, it makes me wonder how cyclical forums are. I imagine there are people on here gibbering on about the exact themes and subjects as they were 20 years ago. 20 goal a season striker, proper #9, fancy football vs robust stuff etc.

Even though I'm for most beers in most places had a nice IPA yesterday which I'd recommend...beavertown neck oil

Last edited:
Poor Des. There is a slight look of hostage video in the latest OUFC video. #PrayforDes

View attachment 19235
Whenever I see pics of the training ground it reminds me of hospital waiting rooms.
If we lose tomorrow suggest he gets the players back pronto for a painting party as punishment and splash some colour around.😂

Last edited:
Getting back to the point (kind of), I recently realised how pointless all of this when it became apparent that certain people will want Des out no matter what he does.View attachment 19237
View attachment 19238If Arsenal fans were slagging off Wenger, Henry and Pires during their invincible season, what hope has anybody got?

Also, it makes me wonder how cyclical forums are. I imagine there are people on here gibbering on about the exact themes and subjects as they were 20 years ago. 20 goal a season striker, proper #9, fancy football vs robust stuff etc.
Have we signed anyone yet..?

Back
Top Bottom