Ex Player Chey Dunkley

Congrats!

But what a career dive!

For someone who was playing for Hednesford a decade ago, I'd say he's had a good career and it's not really much of a nose-dive.

Played just under 50 games in the Championship, played for a massive club with the Owls, won two promotions, played at Wembley twice, now made captain at a club near his home which, let's not forget, finished higher that Oxford last year with 12 more points!

Also, he seems like a good sort. Always gets a good reception from us and makes the effort to show his appreciation to the fans.

Always have a lot of time for Chey and pleased he's had a good careeer.

Can’t remember what game it was but it always sticks in my mind how frustrated and angry he was at conceding a goal. Properly punching the ground in frustration. Always spoke volumes about his desire to win.

For someone who was playing for Hednesford a decade ago, I'd say he's had a good career and it's not really much of a nose-dive.

Played just under 50 games in the Championship, played for a massive club with the Owls, won two promotions, played at Wembley twice, now made captain at a club near his home which, let's not forget, finished higher that Oxford last year with 12 more points!

Also, he seems like a good sort. Always gets a good reception from us and makes the effort to show his appreciation to the fans.

Should still be at a higher level.

Sorry for dragging the thread off-topic (lolz etc.) but I really must commend you on your choice of signature.

Sorry for dragging the thread off-topic (lolz etc.) but I really must commend you on your choice of signature.
It's @Carpy who deserves the credit really - and the original quoted poster too of course!

I'll be getting rid of it shortly so if you (or anyone else) fancies having it as their signature, please do take it. Would be a shame for it to not live on!

It's @Carpy who deserves the credit really - and the original quoted poster too of course!

I'll be getting rid of it shortly so if you (or anyone else) fancies having it as their signature, please do take it. Would be a shame for it to not live on!

Keep it.

• Wow
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom