Belgium v Russia

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
stupid rule. it should be given offside
Any touch of a defender, either deliberate or just happening to hit him on the way through, and he would have been onside before the law change. At least now if it just 'accidentally' hits the defender on the way through the attacker is given offside... so surely an improvement on the old law?

Any touch of a defender, either deliberate or just happening to hit him on the way through, and he would have been onside before the law change. At least now if it just 'accidentally' hits the defender on the way through the attacker is given offside... so surely an improvement on the old law?

In the past he'd have been offside from the original pass, the touch, either deliberate or accidental, after would have been irrelevant.

What defender in their right mind with the ball coming to their foot / head is going to think I wont bother playing this as the attacker will be Offside
Semenov just rarely plays against this level opponents, but that was terrible regardless of the circumstances. Schoolboy error.

Lukaku is a strange player to watch. At times he seems rooted to the spot. No movement at all as his teammates scurry around him trying to fashion an inch of space to work in.
He looks tired/cumbersome all the time and yet all of a sudden he has scored. He truly defies the logic of a goalscorer.
He reminds me of the fat kid at school who’s only contribution to a lunchtime kick about was to loll about goalhanging and tap in other kids sweaty efforts.😂😂😂

Lukaku is a strange player to watch. At times he seems rooted to the spot. No movement at all as his teammates scurry around him trying to fashion an inch of space to work in.
He looks tired/cumbersome all the time and yet all of a sudden he has scored. He truly defies the logic of a goalscorer.
He reminds me of the fat kid at school who’s only contribution to a lunchtime kick about was to loll about goalhanging and tap in other kids sweaty efforts.😂😂😂

He`s just a thin Akinfenwa........... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom