General Barry Cryer

RIP Barry.

One of a generation that understood how comedy could be used to change peoples perceptions.

Our girls were giggling at the photo of him that is on the stairs of the Oxford Playhouse just last month. A comedy legend - RIP.

Can still be heard regularly on Radio 4extra (digital) along with, Round the Horn The Navy Lark, The Goons , Steptoe and Son and many mote. Comedy at it's best.
RIP Barry.

Can still be heard regularly on Radio 4extra (digital) along with, Round the Horn The Navy Lark, The Goons , Steptoe and Son and many mote. Comedy at it's best.
RIP Barry.
Blimey! Talk about classic radio. You cannot be old enough to remember those from the first time round, surely? ;)

Blimey! Talk about classic radio. You cannot be old enough to remember those from the first time round, surely? ;)
Haha, me and the spring chicken parted company many moon's ago, so some of them i can the others I get from listening to from Radio 4extra.

Still working on the radio a year or so ago on "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue". Although I must say his barking laugh used to annoy me. Still a legend though.

Back
Top Bottom