Ex Player Yanic Wildschut

What does everybody think his favourite Subway sandwich is?

Whatever he goes for, he's definitely having a foot long, there's no way a 6 inch satisfies him.

Yeah go on. Make the joke. You know you want to.

Filth.

I've never had a "Subway". Make of that what you will.

I like Subway, but then I have the meatball marinara, you can’t really go wrong in life with 6 inches and a couple of meatballs can you?

I used a love a wimpy opposite Woolworths in 70s after coming out of the corn dolly. I live in newcastle under lyme now but happy days.

It's only 20 ish miles to the nearest one which is just outside Stafford

There was a Quiznos next to my old office. It was even worse than Subway.

There was also a bloke who used to park his pushbike on the street and cook Mystery Meat burgers on a grill that was attached to the back. He’d do you a burger and let you take a packet of crisps and a carton of Capri Sun out of a bin bag for a fiver. Then one day we all watched out the window as the grill set fire to his bike, and a fire engine had to come and deal with it.

Here’s a picture of one of my workmates making sure everything is under control:

IMG_3943.jpeg

My old workmate said 'Subway can't be that unhealthy - it's just a sandwich'. Then a report came out concluding that the bread they use is so sugary, it must be classed as cake, not bread.

My old workmate said 'Subway can't be that unhealthy - it's just a sandwich'. Then a report came out concluding that the bread they use is so sugary, it must be classed as cake, not bread.
Not in the UK. Also, there’s not that much more sugar in subway bread than there is in, say, a loaf of white Warburtons toastie.

Almost ALL supermarket bread is unhealthy, not just because of the sugar content but because it’s super-high processed food…

Just wanted to say that I like your avatar 😜

Hopefully now an incoming, but we really must reset the bar much higher in what we view as a suitable contribution.

Back
Top Bottom