League One Wycombe to expand Adams Park

Everyone else High Wycombe plays against will be get a 6,000 allocation if this goes through, we will still get about 1,200 though.
They hate us taking over so will never allow us to take more than 1.2k, they've stopped giving us that tinpot side stand. W***ers seem to be in a competition to out-tinpot Reading.

🎶 you can shove your f*****g drum up your a**e you can shove your f*****g drum up your a**e you can shove your f*****g drum shove your f*****g drum shove your f*****g drum up your a**e SIDEWAYS 🎶

I'd be interested to know where Wycombe are going to build the new access road. Anyone who has been there will know that the only way you can fit in a new road is to bulldoze the whole hill that surrounds the ground, along with all the trees on it.

They have a ‘drumming policy’ on their website 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm going to get in contact advising that in this case full RAMS might be more appropriate.

(Risk Assessment & Method Statement)

I'm going to get in contact advising that in this case full RAMS might be more appropriate.

(Risk Assessment & Method Statement)
I will contact the Wycombe branch of FoSB, FoWH (Friends of Wycombe Hill). They won’t live near Wycombe, work there or have anything to do with it, but will happily stick their noses in.

I'd be interested to know where Wycombe are going to build the new access road. Anyone who has been there will know that the only way you can fit in a new road is to bulldoze the whole hill that surrounds the ground, along with all the trees on it.
"The proposed second entrance to the ground, which would cut through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) owned by Sir Edward Dashwood, would enable the club to increase the ground capacity.
Wasps chief executive Alistair McLean said: "We've had talks with Sir Edward Dashwood.
"There's been lots of talking but the talks have not gone far enough.""

Dashwood owns the West Wycombe Estate, which covers most of the land to the North of the stadium (to the right as you enter via the existing entrance road).
It is Wasps pushing for it as the current lack of access limits the licensed capacity of the ground and they have sold out more than the football.

"The proposed second entrance to the ground, which would cut through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) owned by Sir Edward Dashwood, would enable the club to increase the ground capacity.
Wasps chief executive Alistair McLean said: "We've had talks with Sir Edward Dashwood.
"There's been lots of talking but the talks have not gone far enough.""

Dashwood owns the West Wycombe Estate, which covers most of the land to the North of the stadium (to the right as you enter via the existing entrance road).
It is Wasps pushing for it as the current lack of access limits the licensed capacity of the ground and they have sold out more than the football.

Have Wasps reformed and moved back to Wycombe? They went bust last season after their move to Coventry and the Ricoh Arena.

Have Wasps reformed and moved back to Wycombe? They went bust last season after their move to Coventry and the Ricoh Arena.
thats what i get for reading a couple of year ago article and not giving a **** about odd shaped balls....

Sssh. Don't let the Wycombe lot find out, their future depends on WASPS pushing this through.

Back
Top Bottom