General Wage bill

Ox4Eva

Seen something earlier that mentioned we had the 10th highest wage bill in L1 at over £92k per week.

Really highlights the under performance in financial terms!

It does, where did you hear that information? From our sources on here I was expecting it to be even higher up the list than that.

There's also a spreadsheet doing the rounds on Twitter for wage bills and it's compiled from a website that has the same players listed 2/3 times and counting the full wage for players in on loan, despite clubs obviously paying a percentage.

Anything you see on social media is unlikely to be that accurate unfortunately.

There's also a spreadsheet doing the rounds on Twitter for wage bills and it's compiled from a website that has the same players listed 2/3 times and counting the full wage for players in on loan, despite clubs obviously paying a percentage.

Anything you see on social media is unlikely to be that accurate unfortunately.
Probably right, it caught my eye briefly.
Now can't remember on what page I seen it :unsure:

Our entire team gets paid over 3x less a week than a player like Raheem Sterling, saka, rashford, kane... the gulf in wealth between the divisions is so vast.

Our wage bill is one thing that needs to be brought into line. We have players like Cam on big big money and then others on wages 11x lower but playing in the first team. It can’t be good for squad moral.

On a side note, McNally was brought in on 1k a week, he is now earning 10x that so of we do feel we have a proper prospect then we might have to offer a higher basic wage to keep them a bit longer.

I’d also like to see the end of the deals such as Murphy that are paid a moderate wage but boosted massively due to appearances.

I've seen the spreadsheet doing the rounds. It's wildly inaccurate.

Our wage bill was much higher than the figures published, and as an example, higher than League Champions Plymouth, which shows the level to which KR squandered a top 6 budget!
Yep - but you'll still get some on here questioning the owners' ambition

I've seen the spreadsheet doing the rounds. It's wildly inaccurate.

Our wage bill was much higher than the figures published, and as an example, higher than League Champions Plymouth, which shows the level to which KR squandered a top 6 budget!
I don't think I'll ever get over that summer transfer window. The great disaster. It will hold us back this season as well as we look to fix his mistakes.

......which shows the level to which KR squandered a top 6 budget!

Someone will be along shortly to explain that The Clown didn't spend it all so it wasn't really a top six budget. And anyway, Grant Chuckle has told us that the season was a success.

Who was it who said to Phyrrus 'one more victory like that, mate, and we're really in the shite'?

Our wage bill was much higher than the figures published, and as an example, higher than League Champions Plymouth
The same Plymouth who we finished just one place behind the previous season. They went on to win the league with 101 points while we barely stayed up with a measly 47. Fifty four points difference. That’s a truly unbelievable swing.

Robinson has a lot to answer for, but so does the person who signed off on two catastrophic transfer windows stretching back to the previous January, when our tailspin first began. The Great One might have flown the plane into the side of a mountain, but someone sat and watched him do it. We’ll continue paying for that for at least another season.

I just learned that Pyrrhus was stabbed to death in Argos. I don't know which of us was more surprised.

Back
Top Bottom