Other European Turkish FA Halts League Football

It's difficult to see how violence against referees can be stopped unless you have high fences around the pitch, as was the case in the UK before Hillsborough.

Just give the referees shooters and the same rights as 'israeli' settlers. That would work.

The resumption of the league has gone well. The chairman of Instanbulspor entering the field of play to order his players off the pitch in protest at not getting a penalty. The match was abandoned.
What a knob. Give them the maximum points deduction, ban the President for life, and fine the club and President.

Again, suspending all the leagues in Turkey is a knee-jerk reaction. It should be just MKE Ankaragucu who deserve to be suspended.

It's difficult to see how violence against referees can be stopped unless you have high fences around the pitch, as was the case in the UK before Hillsborough.

Even if you have a high fence around a pitch I am not certain that would stop the owner of a club getting through, he can just tell one of his employees to open the gate to let him through.

Arming referees is long overdue, replace a yellow card with a knee capping, two yellows with a gut shot and a straight red with two in the head and I can see disciplinary problems disappearing over night.
I think Gorrin would retire with immediate effect.

Arming referees is long overdue, replace a yellow card with a knee capping, two yellows with a gut shot and a straight red with two in the head and I can see disciplinary problems disappearing over night.
Wondering If you parenting skills are similar?

Back
Top Bottom