Tickets Tickets for Cambridge Utd away

E7OF6MAXIAEsuT1

They normally sell half the stand first and then extend to the other half if demand exceeds 800. Maybe the first ticket sold was 800 and the site is counting down?

Ticket numbers 573, 574 & 575 are working their way up to Lincoln.....
COME ON YOU YELLOWS........

They normally sell half the stand first and then extend to the other half if demand exceeds 800. Maybe the first ticket sold was 800 and the site is counting down?
Bought no 970 at about 16:15 so suspect going down from number 1,000?

It's a shame you can't pick your seat like on Ticketmaster. With no row number quoted you could end up anywhere. It really should be better with the technology we have these days.

It's a shame you can't pick your seat like on Ticketmaster. With no row number quoted you could end up anywhere. It really should be better with the technology we have these days.
Wholeheartedly agree. How many times have you bought a ticket in good faith to find yourself stuck behind a pillar, below pitch level, up in the gods(think Newcastle) or, if you are more inclined to sit and watch, stuck behind all those who stand.

I maybe jumping the gun here but, as the Supporters' Panel comes together, one of the items on my agenda would be to address this and have conversations with other clubs to find a solution. It can't be that difficult and would certainly enhance the match day experience.

I've noticed that some clubs are selling tickets for their away end on their own website, through the same system that Cambridge use for their home tickets.

Swindon travelling to Scunthorpe for example, are buying via the Scunthorpe website and can pick individual seat.

I've noticed that some clubs are selling tickets for their away end on their own website, through the same system that Cambridge use for their home tickets.

Swindon travelling to Scunthorpe for example, are buying via the Scunthorpe website and can pick individual seat.
That'll confuse the scum fans!

Do you think people will respect the seat allocations at away games?

I fear you’ll be disappointed if you do.

Bought two tickets for me and my uncle our first away day since 2019. Can’t wait to hear that roar as the players make their way down to our end.

Back
Top Bottom