General Ticketing and Retail

I got my email but I reset my password already do I need to do it again or do you think I'm on the system 🤣

interesting in tickets now it seems to show you the ticket number or row/seat number when you buy. Don't think it did that before from hazy memory.
8ySbFserYL.pnghcAJgek0dO.png

Email received, go through the process of resetting password, email not sent to reset password!!
I've recently received my email enabling me to reset my password - quite a while after I entered my email address after receiving the Important Yellows Account Info email from the club.

Password reset satisfactorily.

now away tickets too
Do you get a choice or is it just allocated?

Edit: This is just for Portsmouth tickets. Due to the segregation of "seated" and "standing" it allows the choice and then allocates a seat number.

Last edited:
I’m trying to understand what motivates Williams, Grant and Benson to deliberately alienate long standing supporters.

I can only think that there is a deep level of insecurity. I actually feel sorry for them that they feel the need to create an ‘us and them’ culture, so that they can feel good about themselves. This reflects badly on them and in turn is poor, poor leadership.

This is what I posted earlier in the month,

It just shows that people like Ferguson, Williams and Benson don’t understand football supporters, in particular Oxford United supporters and the emotional attachment towards our club. Often it is handed down from father to son, (or mother to daughter). It’s in our blood. We invest huge amounts of time, energy, emotion and money in supporting our club. The shared experiences. We were here before they turned up and we’ll be here after they’ve gone.

I suspect deep down they are suspicious of anyone who really understands what it is to be an Oxford United supporter. Anyone who has a history of being an Oxford United supporter, all the highs and lows and everything that comes with it.

Because it’s something they really don’t understand and it makes them feel insecure.

This is manifested in the way long standing supporters such as Sue Trafford and a Michael North have deliberately been treated. Not only was it shameful it was nasty too.

If I was a long standing supporter who also happened to be a long standing employee of OUFC, I’d be looking over my shoulder.

Certainly heard that one such example is leaving the club soon.

I haven't received the e mail, what are meant to do with your account?

I haven't received the e mail, what are meant to do with your account?
Go onto the account page and click forgotten password -it has the same result-check yr junk mail but should come directly thru.

Back
Top Bottom