Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

Still our ex Manager so I'm definitely interested and this just enforces what a cock he is and how fooled many people ( including myself ) were in supporting him.
The difference with the way Des conducts himself to KR is chalk and cheese.

He's an ex manager, not the ex manager. The obsession with him, considering we've moved on twice since he left, is quite bewildering. I don't specifically look at Salford's results, could not care less how he's doing. I don't follow Clotet or Appleton with any interest either.

He's an ex manager, not the ex manager. The obsession with him, considering we've moved on twice since he left, is quite bewildering. I don't specifically look at Salford's results, could not care less how he's doing. I don't follow Clotet or Appleton with any interest either.
?? You don't have to read the thread you know.
I'm personally interested in all of our ex Managers / players and how they are doing .
Why so upset that because you aren't that others dare to show an interest?

?? You don't have to read the thread you know.
I'm personally interested in all of our ex Managers / players and how they are doing .
Why so upset that because you aren't that others dare to show an interest?

I think 'upset' is the wrong word!!!! Intrigued, bewildered, curious may be better descriptions! I'm not saying you - as I don't know - but I do find it really strange that those who hated him are so interested in how he's doing. I thought that particular element of our fan base would just want to forget about him and move on.

My hope for Des is he will strike a nice balance between the mouthy chaos of Robinson and the robotic modern football speak of Manning.

I never again want us managed by a motormouth like KR but Manning's AI-like nature would have likely grated on me if he stayed longer.

If Des is to be a success, somewhere all cushy in the middle would be ideal.

My hope for Des is he will strike a nice balance between the mouthy chaos of Robinson and the robotic modern football speak of Manning.

I never again want us managed by a motormouth like KR but Manning's AI-like nature would have likely grated on me if he stayed longer.

If Des is to be a success, somewhere all cushy in the middle would be ideal.

In fairness, I think Des, too, can at times be a bit samey and cliched. I guess though there is only so many ways you can answer the same, tired old questions from local press and radio.

I think 'upset' is the wrong word!!!! Intrigued, bewildered, curious may be better descriptions! I'm not saying you - as I don't know - but I do find it really strange that those who hated him are so interested in how he's doing. I thought that particular element of our fan base would just want to forget about him and move on.
Blimey Dick, we actually agree on something! It has always confused me that the ones who hated him so much were the same ones who were constantly bringing up after he left.
Having said that, I certainly don't put @Thomas/Brock/Jones in this group though.

Blimey Dick, we actually agree on something! It has always confused me that the ones who hated him so much were the same ones who were constantly bringing up after he left.
Having said that, I certainly don't put @Thomas/Brock/Jones in this group though.
Think it's more of when you have been fooled by an ex girlfriend who you had feelings for but were ultimately jilted by ...I was backing him too long !

He's an ex manager, not the ex manager. The obsession with him, considering we've moved on twice since he left, is quite bewildering. I don't specifically look at Salford's results, could not care less how he's doing. I don't follow Clotet with any interest either.

You should - his career has been utterly bizarre since he left us. A proper train wreck.

A year with Birmingham, then five spells at clubs where he lasted a maximum of 22 games (Brescia, SPAL, Brescia, Brescia and Torpedo Moscow. And there's no typos there)

Also apparently got sent off in his third game at Torpedo, and then went and climbed a fence to sit with the fans.

Vastly more entertaining than just doing a mediocre job at Salford.......

these are the teams that Ramón Díaz has managed since Oxford United
2007–2008San Lorenzo Argentina
2008–2009América Mexico
2010–2011San Lorenzo Argentina
2011–2012Independiente Argentina
2012–2014River Plate Argentina
2014–2016Paraguay National Side
2016–2018Al Hilal Saudi Arabia
2018Al-Ittihad Saudi Arabia
2019Pyramids Egypt
2020Libertad Paraguay
2020Botafogo Brazil
2021–2022Al Nasr UAE
2022–2023Al Hilal SAudi Arabia
2023–2024Vasco da Gama Brazil

This was a news article that happened to pop up so I shared it, I don't to looking out news about him nor do I follow their results, but I certainly wish him no good luck after the state he left us in and how he acted here, as well as being a pretty s**t person.

It's also more than a little rich to spend ages defending him (and you were much longer than most) as well as saying a few times how members of staff were laughing at some of the stories (most of which were hardly wide of the mark), then when it turns out he was an A*****e and a lot of your inside knowledge was essentially PR from inside the club to say it's weird to talk about him rather than admitting that you were wrong.

This was a news article that happened to pop up so I shared it, I don't to looking out news about him nor do I follow their results, but I certainly wish him no good luck after the state he left us in and how he acted here, as well as being a pretty s**t person.

It's also more than a little rich to spend ages defending him (and you were much longer than most) as well as saying a few times how members of staff were laughing at some of the stories (most of which were hardly wide of the mark), then when it turns out he was an A*****e and a lot of your inside knowledge was essentially PR from inside the club to say it's weird to talk about him rather than admitting that you were wrong.
I backed him maybe longer than he deserved but I’m an optimist and had hoped it would have turned around but after the Wycombe away game, enough was enough.
However once he was gone he was gone IMO and I don’t feel the need to get angry at what he does next. I do however find it odd that since he left that the ones that hated him so much continue to want to talk about him.

I backed him maybe longer than he deserved but I’m an optimist and had hoped it would have turned around but after the Wycombe away game, enough was enough.
However once he was gone he was gone IMO and I don’t feel the need to get angry at what he does next. I do however find it odd that since he left that the ones that hated him so much continue to want to talk about him.
Why are you on the thread then?

You and scotchegg have a weird obsession with trying to control what people talk about rather than just discussing the topic in hand, way too much passive aggressive stuff. Just either talk about Karl on here or don’t. Dont try to torch others having a perfectly reasonable discussion

Back
Top Bottom