Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

Such a shame. Him and Big Sam are so likeable too.

Curious to see what his next move is. Is he going to loiter around in the vague hope he’ll get an L1 post (or even the Leeds job - can’t see it but weirder things have happened). Or does creepy Winkleman want to call him home to his beloved MK. (And does he want to accept his lot and drop down to L2)

I must admit I’d quite like him not to be in the same league as us next season. I think it could all be quite unpleasant and I’m not totally sure he deserves an absolutely vitriolic, poisonous hostile response - which I suspect he’d get if he manages someone else here next year whilst we’re still clearing up the streaks of sh*t he left covering everything.
MK have appointed a new manager (Graham Alexander) so that's off the table.

His bank balance will have been considerably boosted by our pay off and Leeds wages. He now needs to take some time out, get his head focused on football and wait for the right job.

He has a strong agent and a very high opinion of himself. It will come.

Such a shame. Him and Big Sam are so likeable too.

Curious to see what his next move is. Is he going to loiter around in the vague hope he’ll get an L1 post (or even the Leeds job - can’t see it but weirder things have happened). Or does creepy Winkleman want to call him home to his beloved MK. (And does he want to accept his lot and drop down to L2)

I must admit I’d quite like him not to be in the same league as us next season. I think it could all be quite unpleasant and I’m not totally sure he deserves an absolutely vitriolic, poisonous hostile response - which I suspect he’d get if he manages someone else here next year whilst we’re still clearing up the streaks of sh*t he left covering everything.

MK Dons have appointed Graham Alexander as their new head coach.

As for Robinson, Big Sam has returned the favour and Karl has had his moment in the Premiership sun. As someone said on ‘the dub’ recently a poor man’s Jason TIndall.

My guess he’ll wait until the autumn hoping that some trigger happy chairman loses their nerve and he gets a manager/head coach position where he doesn’t have to do any of the recruitment as it’s already been done by someone else in the summer.

Missed the MK decision entirely! I must admit I thought Robinson was nailed on for that if he wanted it.

Suspect he’ll get to have his nice June/July/indefinite trip to Spain without anything pesky like the transfer window and having to appear like a credible football manager to in-demand playing talent. Then loiter around waiting for someone to get sacked around October/November time (y’know - when he should’ve been sacked from us in 2022) so he can swoop in and claim to be working miracles with ‘someone else’s squad’…

What a hero

MK Dons have appointed Graham Alexander as their new head coach.

As for Robinson, Big Sam has returned the favour and Karl has had his moment in the Premiership sun. As someone said on ‘the dub’ recently a poor man’s Jason TIndall.

My guess he’ll wait until the autumn hoping that some trigger happy chairman loses their nerve and he gets a manager/head coach position where he doesn’t have to do any of the recruitment as it’s already been done by someone else in the summer.

I think that’s a great appointment. He’s not done badly wherever he’s been.

Very binary view.

We’re all ‘supporters’, don’t forget. Whatever we think about our ex boss.

Robinson did some good things during the course of his tenure , surely can’t be denied.

Then you start bringing political figures into your argument. Cripes.

What good things has he left behind? We finished 8th in league one under Appleton the season before he arrived, we finished 19th in the same league the season he left. What saleable assets has he left us with? The squad is a mess.

We made the play offs a couple of times and scored a lot of goals, fair enough, but beyond that not certain he has left a legacy.

MK have appointed a new manager (Graham Alexander) so that's off the table.

His bank balance will have been considerably boosted by our pay off and Leeds wages. He now needs to take some time out, get his head focused on football and wait for the right job.

He has a strong agent and a very high opinion of himself. It will come.
The right job? Jesus this twonk couldn’t manage the collection of trollies at Aldi.

We made the play offs a couple of times and scored a lot of goals, fair enough, but beyond that not certain he has left a legacy.

In the present we have an undersized squad with several players who can't or won't contribute to a squad that can challenge for promotion. Wildly unbalanced in team formation and elderly.

We are paying silly money for ageing journeymen whose careers are winding down.

Karl the liar's legacy.

Very binary view.

We’re all ‘supporters’, don’t forget. Whatever we think about our ex boss.

Robinson did some good things during the course of his tenure , surely can’t be denied.

Then you start bringing political figures into your argument. Cripes.
He got us to a final and thought he’d done enough.
After that failure, he got us to a semifinal, where we got spanked at home.
After that failure, we finished 8th.
After that, he got fired because he fkd up big time, failed to do his job and thought he was bullet proof.
Manning saved us from the relegation that we were destined for. Robinson did nothing but screw us year on year and failed year on year to improve us. Despite having the funds.
He is a football scammer.
Good riddance to the blagging, blathering, bloody idiot.

Remembering the lesser “achievements “ of our most recent ex-manager is all very well, but to then continually regurgitate the same stuff over and over,achieves absolutely nothing.
Move on,he’s not here anymore.
It’s the past .
Some are still going through the angry stage of the break up.
The last year Robinson was here was a shambles but prior to that he made us believe by making us a play off/play off pushing team after the car crash that was Clotet! He did a lot in the community and when it came to Womble, Micky and Joey he got it and stepped up. Over time that will be remembered but right now it is still very raw for some people.

Back
Top Bottom