Sweaty cheques

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
I don't know if it is the microphones not picking the crowd sound up, or it is actually poor atmosphere* but it has sounded quiet for most of the game?

Good header for the Czech goal.

Looked a pen to me at the end. No attempt on the ball and the attacker stayed on his feet until then. Think the Scots will need to win this one to have any chance of getting out the group, not a good first half.

Not a pen for me. The defender doesn't have to move out of the way as he was there a fair bit before and McTominay ran into him looking to go down.

It was well taken ( the Czech goal) ...... it didnt look a pen to me ?..... the commentary (IMO) is rather biased , so much for BBC impartiality

Are the skirt wearers seen by the powers that be the International equivalent of WW, given the fawning etc by the pundits & commentary team ?

Oh dear! .... its a funny old game, but its unlikely the sweatys will do anything like Ukraine

This is Group D’s third and fourth place playoff. The Czech’s should aim to keep scoring and they may scramble through on three or four points.

Scotland really don’t have a viable scoring option up front, do they? They work it better than expected but nothing that looks like it’ll frighten any one up top.

Bit harsh
Maybe...I must admit it is on in the background and every time I look up, I see a misplaced pass or a lack of movement.

Two well taken goals, but poorly defended for the first I thought.

And maybe I've missed some of the refs better decisions too[emoji848]

The second Czech goal was a thing of beauty. Felt like a classic case of "not our day" for Scotland. On another day they'd have scored a hatful, but a mixture of bad luck and a really good performance from Vaclik meant they were comfortably beaten.

The second Czech goal was a thing of beauty. Felt like a classic case of "not our day" for Scotland. On another day they'd have scored a hatful, but a mixture of bad luck and a really good performance from Vaclik meant they were comfortably beaten.

He has clearly modelled his game on Peter Leven.

Back
Top Bottom