Matches Sunderland Sell-Out!

A good start would be doing chants everyone can get involved in (Robinson's Yellow Army, Yellow and blue army etc) rather than "[player] is a s*x offender" which is their usual choice.
Agree. The Jim Smith/Yellow Submarine song always sounds great with a big crowd.

We've under performed as fans this season, the pressure is on so let's raise our noise levels!

We need to be loud no excuses now we need to sing loud and proud get behind the boys for 90 minutes we've got a full house everybody should know the words to must of our songs keep.it simple and help the team get the 3 points otherwise that fat lady will sing louder than us

I have 2 tickets available for Saturday. SSU Block 9. £50. I can email them across to anyone who would like to purchase them - subject to payment £50.

PM me to make arrangements.

I don't see us making the play-offs but, three home wins to round off the season would go down very nicely. Winning always get's the noise levels up and it would do the spirit good to be able to jump up and down and cheer for lots of goals. (we do do that in the SSU, you know?)

I don't see us making the play-offs but, three home wins to round off the season would go down very nicely. Winning always get's the noise levels up and it would do the spirit good to be able to jump up and down and cheer for lots of goals. (we do do that in the SSU, you know?)
We’ll beat Sunderland,MK & Rotherham, but fail against Fleetwood & Doncaster 😉

7 tickets have become available on the ticketing site for the Sunderland match - 1 in the North Stand (Block 23), 3 in the South Stand Lower (Blocks 1 & 4), and 3 seats together in the South Stand Upper (Block 10)

Tucked away in club email today:
With the Kassam Stadium at maximum capacity, you might want to consider releasing your seat for one game only to enable another supporter who was unable to get tickets to experience the match. If you would like to do this, please contact the ticket office by 5pm today via telephone on 01865 337533.

18 seats now available - 2 in the East Stand and 8 each in the South Stand Lower and Upper. Three pair of seats available in Blocks 5/13/15 but changing all the time as seats are added or sold!

Tucked away in club email today:
With the Kassam Stadium at maximum capacity, you might want to consider releasing your seat for one game only to enable another supporter who was unable to get tickets to experience the match. If you would like to do this, please contact the ticket office by 5pm today via telephone on 01865 337533.

"So we can sell the same seat twice" seemed to have been missed off though.

That's almost as morally bankrupt as ticket touting. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom