League One Steve Evans - Gillingham manager

I am sure he’s been linked with Reading due to his championship experience with Leeds

What’s happened to Paul Tisdale?

12 years at Exeter and now it’s been three jobs in four years and sacked from them all with increasingly worse results.

I would have had him here a few seasons back. I wouldn’t go near him now.

Last edited:
Given that his name is nearly an anagram of theirs, it checks out.

Marriage made in heaven those two you've got fatty Evans managing the water (break) gang horrible little football team and horrible.pig in charge now

Joins Stevenage 3 points clear of the drop zone but Oldham have 2 games in hand so he could be back in non league at the end of the season k

Tisdale has really hit rock bottom. He will probably end up back at Exeter at some point, he looked to be a good upcoming manager but maybe made some poor choices. Taking the Stevenage job looks a shocking decision, getting the boot from MK is one thing but there’s not much coming back from the axe at Stevenage.

Tisdale has really hit rock bottom. He will probably end up back at Exeter at some point, he looked to be a good upcoming manager but maybe made some poor choices. Taking the Stevenage job looks a shocking decision, getting the boot from MK is one thing but there’s not much coming back from the axe at Stevenage.

He managed to get MK Dons promoted but never kicked on from there. The Bristol Rovers side he inherited played the right way but had so little fire power up front that they never looked like candidates to stay up in 2020-21. Why he took on Stevenage I’ll never know. In the hope that it put a successful effort to stave off relegation on his CV before he could move on? I dunno. Keeping Stevenage in League 2 is about the best you can hope for as a manager there.

His career looks tarnished for now and it’ll take a good job elsewhere (and a brave club to hire him) for Tisdale to recover. Three wins in 21 at Stevenage and a sacking is a poor look.

I eagerly await the day we hire 'Ford In-Tuxedo' as our new manager.

Closest we’ve ever got is ‘Ford In-(Track)Suit’.

86663af91411c22b64e23b50e99da773.jpg

Back
Top Bottom