Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

4,500 confirmed by the club.
Colin, Curragh, didn't you have 4 900 or so?
This looks a little disappointing.

I asked why the club hadn't announced 4,500 before and I was told news of season ticket sales, kits and other stuff were being drip fed throughout pre season to keep fans excited for the season.

This makes no sense, and doesn't tally with my figures at all. I have us at about 450 above that, so 10% higher.

I think someone forgot to press the 4,500 button on Twitter, as the 4,000 figure was announced weeks ago and the 500 increments seemed to be reached every few days, up to this point. Maybe we'll see the 5,000 announced soon? Very odd.

The club tweeted on June 14th that it had sold 4,000 season tickets - that was exactly three weeks ago so 5,000 surely would have been surpassed by now ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if the club announce 5000 fairly soon and link it to the ‘success’ of the new kit launch.

This makes no sense, and doesn't tally with my figures at all. I have us at about 450 above that, so 10% higher.

I think someone forgot to press the 4,500 button on Twitter, as the 4,000 figure was announced weeks ago and the 500 increments seemed to be reached every few days, up to this point. Maybe we'll see the 5,000 announced soon? Very odd.

See my above comment @Colin B I was told by someone at the club that news is being drip fed to keep the excitement up over pre season..4,500 isn't the true number sold.

So I opened my envelope with my ST card. Normally there is a letter "signed" by the chairman thanking me for my support. This year just a small card enclosing the card with the Oxford icons and a brief thank you from the club printed on the inside. Not even a faux leather wallet!

So I opened my envelope with my ST card. Normally there is a letter "signed" by the chairman thanking me for my support. This year just a small card enclosing the card with the Oxford icons and a brief thank you from the club printed on the inside. Not even a faux leather wallet!
Think the faux leather wallet comes later.
"Welcome Pack | filled with exclusive merchandise only available to Season Ticket holders**"
"**due to be dispatched in September"

Just did an updated count and I have 4,957 seats 'gone' so we have only seen an increase of 43 since Friday afternoon when all the then un-taken (by previous season ticket holders) seats went on general release (my figure was 4,914 at that point).

That number includes 76 at the back of Block 9 which look like they could be held back by the club rather than sold and also Colin has already explained that the whole of Block 12 (comprising 206 seats) are reserved, some for associate directors/corporate packages etc. If you excluded all those (and they are clearly counted as sold when we report on individual match attendances), then we would still be at a net 4,675 sales so still well above the 4,500 figure given out by the club this morning.

Just did an updated count and I have 4,957 seats 'gone' so we have only seen an increase of 43 since Friday afternoon when all the then un-taken (by previous season ticket holders) seats went on general release (my figure was 4,914 at that point).

That number includes 76 at the back of Block 9 which look like they could be held back by the club rather than sold and also Colin has already explained that the whole of Block 12 (comprising 206 seats) are reserved, some for associate directors/corporate packages etc. If you excluded all those (and they are clearly counted as sold when we report on individual match attendances), then we would still be at a net 4,675 sales so still well above the 4,500 figure given out by the club this morning.
But still not at the next milestone of 5000?

Still no ticket.
Digital or physical?

I got my digital ticket a few days ago, but having also ordered a physical one as backup (the chances of me either forgetting my phone or not having it charged up are high!) that has not arrived yet.

Digital or physical?

I got my digital ticket a few days ago, but having also ordered a physical one as backup (the chances of me either forgetting my phone or not having it charged up are high!) that has not arrived yet.

We've got both.

Back
Top Bottom