National News Rishi Sunak

for some reason this news of a link between 30p Lee and the extreme hard right- which broke originally a month or so ago- is starting to reappear on social media ..... what a great judge of character Sunak is .....

Just heard this guy on the radio saying the greatest thing holding back growth growth growth is the health of the nation. Very interesting indeed.
If you have a team of athletes then if they’re all injured, depressed and woefully unfit, you’ll lose a s**t load of games. If they’re in good nick, feeling happy and are well motivated then they will win a lot more than they lose.

We don’t run this country like that. We like to tell the injured and run down people that they’re lazy and stupid and that it’s all their fault, solely to protect a handful of people who already have far more than they need.

If you have a team of athletes then if they’re all injured, depressed and woefully unfit, you’ll lose a s**t load of games. If they’re in good nick, feeling happy and are well motivated then they will win a lot more than they lose.

We don’t run this country like that. We like to tell the injured and run down people that they’re lazy and stupid and that it’s all their fault, solely to protect a handful of people who already have far more than they need.
#KR4PM?

It could be the clash of the bullying titans (allegedly) - Robinson clashing with Raab, Patel and Braverman! He could start a new trend of loaning out ministers he doesn't get on with.
I reckon Leaky Sue CDAJF Russia :unsure:

Removing Ukrainian children to Russia should be a doddle for her.

series of snippets from a BBC interview with Sunak screened on breakfast tv this morning.... irrespective of the subject ( there were many different ones) sunaks stock answer was 'judge me on my record'

bit arrogant IMO, as he's not achieved much of note that benefits the majority, so far

Braverman's 'leftwing blob' just got a bit bigger.

Oh, and don't criticise the Govt or Braverman's dept will throw a strop and withdraw funding:

Back
Top Bottom