Remembrance Day Poppy Badge.

OX18

Not sure if I’m on the right section, but some of the forum may not be aware that you can purchase a metal poppy with the OUFC crest online at the British Legion Shop. Great value at £6 each.

Not sure if I’m on the right section, but some of the forum may not be aware that you can purchase a metal poppy with the OUFC crest online at the British Legion Shop. Great value at £6 each.

Thanks for this. Ordered mine. 👍

They were available from the club shop. On Saturday we were told that they had sold out but could be ordered on line however, a quick check does not find them.
Mrs L has ordered ours direct from the British Legion shop. Good thing doing it direct is that you can also make an extra donation or order other stuff which all goes to help.

They were available from the club shop. On Saturday we were told that they had sold out but could be ordered on line however, a quick check does not find them.
Mrs L has ordered ours direct from the British Legion shop. Good thing doing it direct is that you can also make an extra donation or order other stuff which all goes to help.

Thanks Manor L, admit I never realised the club shop sold them. Will look for one next year. I’ve always purchased direct. Have quite a little collection now, reminds me of the old Headington Utd days when we had badges with a year bar added each season.

£6 + £3.99 for delivery isn't great value IMO
OK it's for a good cause, but pin badges used to be about £3, and a second class stamp is 75p.

£6 + £3.99 for delivery isn't great value IMO
OK it's for a good cause, but pin badges used to be about £3, and a second class stamp is 75p.
I think you'll find you can't just slap a stamp on an item and post it for 75p. A jiffy bag or similar would be required, and a label. Printer and ink for the label. Someone to pack it and post it...

Back
Top Bottom